Vincent Kennedy⍟ @VincentKennedy
Patriots if you ask for a prayer n positive vibes please give an update.
09:58 PM - Oct 15, 2022
Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
HTG TheolddoG @HTGthelapis
02 December, 06:49
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Vincent... that's super nice. Thank you. I especially ask for a positive intention for my dear friend ... her company where she worked for 22 years has been taken over by a competitor. The culture in that new office and the management team (in another city two hours away) is so bad and unfriendly that she has decided to resign. We are moving to the east of our country and she is looking for a new job there ... It would be great if she succeeds, so an encouraging intention for that would be very welcome.
She now comes home with tears in her eyes almost every day ...

But I also want to give positive intentions and prayers to you and all Patriots! 🙏🙏🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Teresa Andersqn @2behonest50
02 December, 05:19
My best friend is not doing well she went for a new treatment for her cancer and it about did her in. She is however waking up to I hope ivermectin treatment. I have been sending her articles but i found that one clip that was on the news where the guy was healed by dog dewormer. i pray she is believing me now. Keep her in your prayers please. She is a good person.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jes King @jes_US
20 October, 06:05

Peaceful Warrior @peacefulwarrior
18 October, 04:56
Vincent, I prayed that my daughter would be ok, almost 2 weeks ago she went to the hospital, and then on to a psych hospital. I know that a lot of people here are anti doc, anti-hospital, etc. But, sometimes we or or loved ones need the care that they will receive in the hospital. She has had stomach problems since after the vax, but doesn't believe that it has anything to do with the vax. She has bipolar, and her meds were off. She was feeling such stress that she was suicidal. Well, she is doing a lot better. Turns out the EKGs were showing that some of the meds were not great for her, she is learning techniques to calm the stress that she feels. It was good for all of us, because my hubs and I were overwhelmed, and got a break. She comes home Thursday, I am excited to see her and refreshed to help where I can. I'm grateful for the prayers!

Jody Donohue @Jody
18 October, 04:59
In response Peaceful Warrior to her Publication
Glad to hear she is doing better. You’re right, sometimes it is needed. God bless you all. May she continue to gain strength. 🙏❤️

Anne Kats @anneanon1
18 October, 04:49
yes i did feel the power of prayer working 🕊💖🙌🏼🙏🏼

Anne Kats @anneanon1
18 October, 04:34
zHi Vincent i asked for prayer a few days ago i have been sick come to find last nite its covid or what ever they want to call it . fever pain like no other tired can’t sleep congestion . thanks for asking 🕊🙌🏼💖🙏🏼

18 October, 04:49
In response Anne Kats to her Publication
Anne, I'm praying that it goes fast. I had it about 2 weeks ago, and I still have some congestion. Hopefully you can get a lot of rest, even with the congestion. I did end up taking some decongestants, you may want to try that. Or hot steamy bath?

Selah 321 @Selah
18 October, 04:53
In response Anne Kats to her Publication
Dear Father please help to alleviate the illness that is restricting our friend Anne.. she is experiencing symptoms including congestion .. possible fever and sleeplessness. Help her body immune system to overcome and put her back on the road to health... in Jesus name, Amen

Ana Tate @Anatated
18 October, 08:54
UPDATE!!!
Was able to speak with my best friend last night. After they gave her all the doom news and ramped everything up. They did a biopsy on her lymph nodes and they came back clear!! She still has a lot of mucus build up in her lung, but otherwise is feeling really good!
Thank You God!
Thank you to everyone who prays!

___ Fritz28 @Fritz28
18 October, 02:31
Can we not question a prayer?

DIANNE ROSE @USBlueEyedGirl
18 October, 10:45
In response ___ Fritz28 to his Publication
yes you can. Read the other comments, look at the results of our collective prayers. That is what VK is trying to show us.

Julie Bobulie donated @PeaceIsThePrize
18 October, 01:44
To all my AU Family
“If my prayers for you were flowers, the entire world would be in bloom.”. 🌷🌹💐🌼🌻🌸🌺

Brian Mulloy @B_Christos
17 October, 11:57
sorry to keep posting, but I think this is important. I also happen to read all those prayers out loud to my dad. I could literally see the change and the healing take place. it was awesome thank you guys again this this little experiment in prayer was a giant success. look at all of us we're Warriors of God were #PrayerWarriors the enemy is weak. the ones they worship have lost all their power. I've witnessed people levitating in the woods on the two equinoxes in the two solstices. in New England they have some old time b s going on up there. no offense to the Kennedys but I feel it's the butthole of the country. after living there for years everybody's all caught up in wicked old time druidism in
Salem their slogan it's Halloween everyday I'm a high vibrational person yet i say f Halloween. Love Like Jesus but fight like David it's table flipping time guys find your rocks and flip your Fooking tables Thanks VK @vincentkennedy for reminding us to update

___ Fritz28 @Fritz28
18 October, 02:36
In response Brian Mulloy to his Publication
I’m not a shill, but I don’t beLIEve you. Prove me wrong?

18 October, 04:39
hey Brian, I'm down close to the cape. I love Massachusetts, libs and all! I dislike Salem, and have only driven through when going to Marblehead in the past. We just leave our lights off on Halloween, mostly because I would eat all the candy before the kids show up, but also as a statement that I don't think too highly of the "celebration".

So glad your dad likes to hear the prayers, that is awesome.

Brian Mulloy @B_Christos
17 October, 11:22
yo VK @vincentkennedy an update from less than #24hours later! Dude, God is GREAT & SO are all
you/us #Anons here at
anonup.com
my dad is less pain 3
no blood today in the urine 6
blood-clotis better 9
All of your selfless prayers that are at 111 now = 3
were 🔥 powerful 🔥 and
healing by
frequency 3
vibration 6
energy 9
is Sincerely creating an environment of healing & promising results of improvement! Praise OUR SOURCE CREATOR what an Amazing God we serve, Thank you Jesus for EVERYTHING the power of prayer and intention is somehow connected to the power of 369
#369isDIVINE
Furthermore, dad and I avoided a trip to the hospital this evening, thanks toall these beautiful people and beautiful souls that prayed on this thread I am humbled and grateful. looks like you all are the best of the best! I love you all unconditionally even you shills hosers & posers
#SaveTheChildren 3 #QisBiblical 6
#PowerOfPrayer 9
we create what we say 3
think 6 and do 9

Eagle Soul -Z ✝️ donated @Eaglesoul
18 October, 05:05
Thank You God our Creator💞🙏💞

Rita N-C donated @Angels8817
18 October, 06:32
✨Thank you so much - that's wonderful to know

American Girl @Americangirl
17 October, 07:52
i was given strength. most definitely

Brian Mulloy @B_Christos
16 October, 11:52
Prayers needed for my dad, Sgt. Daniel T Mulloy. Blood clots, urinating blood & in serious pain. Healing vibrational resonance is greatly appreciated. He Took two vaccinations, unbeknownst to me. everybody thinks I'm a quack. nobody really takes me seriously when I've tried warning all my loved ones family & friends. This world is lame & sucks. I've lost multiple friends and family to chemo not cancer. I've always tried to warn them. some of them are under the impression that I killed some of my family members by making them upset by telling them that chemo is bad. it's all bad Western medicine is a big-time failure. mainly due to the pharmacology and the pharmaceutical industry. which is sorcery wake up. Having a rough time. Please pray for all victims of the #MedicalMafia
while praying please pray for all the boys and girls all around the world.
#SaveTheChildren
Sgt. Danny is a good man who put his life on the line for others for over 25 years. my personal ethics are rooted in Po

Sea Shell @seashorewoman
19 October, 04:35
🙏❤️

Donna Keville @DTrastiKeville
21 October, 01:14
🙏🏼🙏🏼

Nino Trumpet @truthpa
16 October, 05:14

Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
16 October, 04:27
Dads surgery unsuccessful and all is Gods Will, as is as supposed to be for reason, I have Faith that when he gives up on the med path, HE will witness God stepping in mightily.

Cydalee Patriot @Cydalee
17 October, 01:18
In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication
🙏🙏🙏

Diane Miller @TrueBlue60
17 October, 03:58
In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication
🙏🙏🙏Prayers for your dad.

Nino Trumpet @truthpa
16 October, 04:21

Royal Raven @Royalraven
16 October, 04:25
In response Nino Trumpet to his Publication
🙏 May God bless Jim with a hedge of protection, strength to overcome all obstacles and a complete healing. In Jesus Christ's precious name.

16 October, 05:18
In response Nino Trumpet to his Publication
✨💖🙏🙏💖✨🕊️💫
For Jim and for you

Lysanne anon @lysanne
16 October, 03:43
please pray for a friend who is suffering from months of being misdiagnosed and not taken seriously by docs…. she has C-Diff

Diane Miller @TrueBlue60
17 October, 03:59
In response Lysanne anon to her Publication
❤️❤️🙏❤️

Lysanne anon @lysanne
20 October, 07:11
In response Lysanne anon to her Publication
my friend is improving and grateful for the prayers and helpful information!

Passing Notes Patriot @Dannimoon17
16 October, 03:29
Feeling quite a bit better.
Still feeling 'Disconnected' however.
Although, not from the beautiful AU fam. 🤗

16 October, 03:55
In response Passing Notes Patriot to her Publication
💖🙏💫✨

16 October, 03:55
In response Passing Notes Patriot to her Publication
💖🙏💫✨

I Am 354 ThatwhichisTwelve @S33K3R
16 October, 02:15
🙏
Still in the trenches, here.
Inexplicable, right side back pain severely interrupting my ability to sleep (cannot lay flat).

Doing all I Know to Do, but continued prayer cover VERY much appreciated.
Very, Very tired....!

💗🙏

Cydalee Patriot @Cydalee
17 October, 01:32
In response I Am 354 ThatwhichisTwelve to her Publication
i had back pain that came on suddenly and could not lay on back - never happened before so i knew something was out if whack 🤔

im very big on connecting to the part of your body that needs healing through focus, meditation, prayer and vibrations

i used this and layed quietly in a clean room (saged) a space that is prayed in that contains my bible and zohar as opposed to a living room which is more busy
i hope it helps you, give it a listen - its frequecy healing
GOD bless you 🙏

https://youtu.be/mHIFP7Nfz...
YouTube

Teile deine Videos mit Freunden, Verwandten oder der ganzen Welt

18 October, 05:02
In response I Am 354 ThatwhichisTwelve to her Publication
Praying for your back pain and tiredness.🙏🙏❤️

Christy Luster @christyluster
16 October, 12:54
Thank you for the prayers for my sweet Aunt, she passed peacefully Thursday morning with her youngest son holding her hand. I appeal to you all for continued prayers for safe travels as we travel to New Orleans tomorrow for her funeral.

16 October, 03:57
In response Christy Luster to her Publication
💖🙏🙏💖✨💫🕊️

Royal Raven @Royalraven
16 October, 04:23
In response Christy Luster to her Publication
May God surround your entire family with love and support as you gather to honor your Aunt's life. God rest her soul. 🙏

NotFromMars Mars @Mefulmer25
16 October, 12:48
im asking for prayers for my oldest daughter and her boyfriend who both need disernment and wisdom right now

Storm Tracker @stormtracker66
16 October, 08:10
In response NotFromMars Mars to her Publication
sending prayers 🙏🙏🙏

Screen Maker @Screenmaker55
16 October, 08:48
In response NotFromMars Mars to her Publication
Prayers up for you all! 🙏🏻☝️❤️‍🔥

NotFromMars Mars @Mefulmer25
16 October, 12:48
im asking for prayers for my oldest daughter and her boyfriend who both need disernment and wisdom right now

Ange Love @LoveM
16 October, 12:34
If someone is asking for prayer, realize I will ask from our Heavenly Father through Jesus Christ🙏🏻✝️❤️It is your FAITH by asking

We cannot “cloak” the WORD of God in any manner, for doing so denies the Holy Spirit we seek help from... Energy, vibes, spiritual, love, joy, peace...we can feel and experience them, yet we cannot see them in their creative form. This is not separate from our Holy Trinity🙏🏻✨

Evil will also ask for prayer and say it did not work for the attempt to stumble new believers in the Holy Trinity. What they don’t understand, when I/we pray for them, the Holy Spirit (LIGHT) shines in their darkness. Things will start to happen and can even lead to salvation🙏🏻✨

Amen🙏🏻✨

Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
16 October, 04:07
In response Ange Love to her Publication
Gods" Will Be Done. 🙏

Only Forward @Callibird
16 October, 11:48
✨ no more back pain! Hip is reducing an inflammation day by day and I’m feeling stronger day by day! Praise God and thank you for the prayers and healing vibes!🙏🏻
✨ I asked God for a very specific house to rent at a very specific price and He opened the door! move-in date is November 15!🏡
✨ working on a kids Christmas musical at my church. Nothing is ever more important than their children! God is doing amazing things to anchor them to him and restore their families! It’s so beautiful 😍
✨ God is providing financially and in very creative beautiful ways that speak to me on a personal level. I’ve never been more grateful and secure in my relationship with him/them… Jesus, the Holy Spirit and the father… If you know what I mean.
✨ God is restoring my mom and my sister and answering prayers for healing and deliverance in my family and I’m very grateful! Decades of prayers!
✨ watching the fall of the Cabal on a daily basis with an amazing family on AU and Truth THE BEST IS YET TO COME

Courtney Webster @Patriot777_
16 October, 07:48
In response Only Forward to her Publication
i am happy you are seeing the success you would like 😀❤🌹

Victoria Walters @Victorious11
16 October, 09:13
In response Only Forward to her Publication
God is good, and i thank Him for your answered prayers🙏

Teresa Andersqn @2behonest50
16 October, 09:22
I would like for my friends here on Anonup to say a prayer for my best friend Heather. During covid we didnt interact that much. I guess i was to weird. Well she has always spent much time at the doctors and has always got shots for flu and shingles. She has also got the covid shots. She was diagnosed with stage 4 lung cancer and now its in her brain, her hip, her spinal cord. shes been through chemo and is now undergoing some experiment treatment at the mayo clinic in Jacksonville Fla. i have tried to tell her and even give her ivermectin and have sent her links to Jimmy Humbles site. She trust the doctors and i believe they will just keep poisoning her until she dies. Please say a prayer in hopes she will reach out and that Our creator will show mercy on her and send his healing frequencies to save her. She is a sweet person and is younger than i am. she is like 55. All your prayers are much appreciated.

Ville Pätiälä @VilleP
18 October, 04:51
In response Teresa Andersqn to her Publication
Prayers for Heather 🙏🙏🙏 May God give her strenght to go through this and heal her 💖💖💖✨✨✨

Fleur Vert @grenouille9
18 October, 04:53
In response Teresa Andersqn to her Publication
🙏🙏🙏

Biznitch ☀️Vibes☀️ donated @Biznitch
16 October, 08:52
I didnt put an update about a prayer request months ago… a gentleman who worked for me who had died in a fire along with his wife. The son had run into the fire to try to save his mom and dad, was badly burned and ended up in the ICU. His fiance was unharmed and they lost everything including the dogs. After the request, the son made a record recovery and the community came together to help get them on their feet. They are doing well and starting to rebuild. Thanks for all the prayers and vibes! 🙏🏼❤️🙏🏼

16 October, 04:36
In response Biznitch ☀️Vibes☀️ to her Publication
That's heartening to hear
✨🙏🙏🙏💖✨🕊️ praying for God's Blessings to continue flowing to them

Royal Raven @Royalraven
17 October, 10:09
In response Biznitch ☀️Vibes☀️ to her Publication
I pray God's blessing for their son and his fiancee will be beyond measure, in His precious Son Jesus Christ's name. 🙏

Crumb Catcher @CrumbCatcher
16 October, 08:31
😢I asked for prayers 2 weeks ago before putting my horse down + my marriage has been rocky. Walked to the barn to spend more time with her. 2 friends I have not heard from for months called me and said I was on their heart. A pastor pulled into my driveway that same day and said he just came by to pray for me. I shared with him what was happening and he laid his hands on me and my horse. She died peacefully and into my mothers arms in heaven.😢 God sent this army of support to me when I needed it most. An anon in here checked up on me twice for updates and prayers and it meant the world to me.😘😇 Thank you family for helping me through his trying time in my life.

InGod WeTrust @1NationUnderGod
18 October, 11:46
In response Crumb Catcher to her Publication
Our God is an Awesome God provider of love, peace and calm. He always knows just what we need. 🙏Thank you for sharing and remember we are here for you.

Silver Cat @silvercat
18 October, 08:57
In response Crumb Catcher to her Publication
More prayers for you, this has been tough! Know that those you love who have passed are at peace and are happy. The pastor there is wonderful!

NEO ONE @Neo
16 October, 08:17
"For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the LORD, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
16 October, 07:54
Forgot the update on my Nigerian friend. I finally heard from him. He was safe and has been spared from the flooding. He was having phone issues that he was able to resolve. Please keep praying for those who struggle in poverty around the world. Thank you. We both cried tears of joy when we finally connected yesterday.

Jes King @jes_US
20 October, 06:11
In response Hope Always888 to her Publication
thanQ.

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
16 October, 07:49
Dear Father, I have read the responses here and we all need healing and prayers. I believe that through you ALL things are possible. I am going to be greedy and ask for healing for everyone here and for all whom they love. I know that you love us and I have no doubt you will hear our prayers. We can't do this without you GOD. Amen.

For anyone struggling with breast cancer I hope my grandmother who survived it and lived to be 107 will bless you with strength. Her name was Rose. She would love to be your angel.
Keep fighting.