Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
15 October, 09:58
Patriots if you ask for a prayer n positive vibes please give an update.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Crumb Catcher @CrumbCatcher
😢I asked for prayers 2 weeks ago before putting my horse down + my marriage has been rocky. Walked to the barn to spend more time with her. 2 friends I have not heard from for months called me and said I was on their heart. A pastor pulled into my driveway that same day and said he just came by to pray for me. I shared with him what was happening and he laid his hands on me and my horse. She died peacefully and into my mothers arms in heaven.😢 God sent this army of support to me when I needed it most. An anon in here checked up on me twice for updates and prayers and it meant the world to me.😘😇 Thank you family for helping me through his trying time in my life.
08:31 AM - Oct 16, 2022
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by CrumbCatcher in this post can reply
Silver Cat @silvercat
18 October, 08:57
In response Crumb Catcher to her Publication
More prayers for you, this has been tough! Know that those you love who have passed are at peace and are happy. The pastor there is wonderful!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
18 October, 09:41
In response Silver Cat to his Publication
😘Thank You silver cat😇

InGod WeTrust @1NationUnderGod
18 October, 11:46
Our God is an Awesome God provider of love, peace and calm. He always knows just what we need. 🙏Thank you for sharing and remember we are here for you.

Texas Cowgal @Texascowgal
18 October, 06:27
So sorry you are going through this. I too have had to put many horses down in my lifetime. It’s heart wrenching. God is so supernatural and I’m happy to see He placed people in your path in your time of need.

18 October, 08:06
In response Texas Cowgal to her Publication
Thank you Cowgal, It's one of the hardest things to do.

Free Thinker @WhaleheadWorldCue
18 October, 06:05
Sorry Anon I did not know. I don’t get to see everyone’s posts. Thanks VK for pulling us all together.

Barbara Kuechler @mamaface
17 October, 11:19
It always seems that during the hardest times of our life, we experience God's presence the most. I hope you continue to sense His presence around you and see His help in your daily life.

IAM 8:13 donated @IAM13888
17 October, 07:59
in meditation it comes to me to do the things with my husband that we did in the beginning

1. random kisses
2. tell him he is good at cooking, lawn work, or whatever
3. make the bed with warm clean sheets
4. keep things organized & clean (he loves that about me)
5. this is a great reminder to make a list lol!
I don’t do these things consistently…I am going to get better 🙌

I am praying for you during your grief! oh my…so sorry for your loss

Only followers of this user (Sand777) can see their posts

LightAngel9 ... @lightangel9
17 October, 07:43
Praying for you Patriot!!! You are not alone, you are loved and you are enough!! Be kind to yourself - get some rest - so you can renew your spirit!! Much LOVE to you!!! 🙏 💕

LightHeartAnon • LHA donated @LightHeartAnon
17 October, 07:41
🙏🏻❤️

memes matter @NoComment
17 October, 10:50

Royal Raven @Royalraven
17 October, 10:11
🙏 I pray God guides, protects, strengthens and blesses you beyond measure with each day to come, in His Son, Jesus Christ's precious name I pray.

Erin Smith @ErinLeigh
17 October, 09:20
I am so sorry about the passing of your horse, I loatine a few years ago...it's very hard. i will continue to pray for you 🙏❤️

17 October, 09:32
In response Erin Smith to her Publication
😘Thank You

Only followers of this user (Shin) can see their posts

Diana Dale @Diswaneck
17 October, 03:36
prayers

Suzanne Duffy @HealthGangster
16 October, 06:06
Where We Go 1 We Go All.
#prayerteam .💙

Where We Go 1 We Go All.
#prayerteam .💙

Where We Go 1 We Go All.
#prayerteam .💙

Night Rider @Freedom_Liberator
16 October, 05:55
i pray things get better for all of us! It feels as if a dark cloud of bad things has surrounded many of us for many months now- my partner (firefighter) at work will be removed from life support today after a massive heart attack at 44 years old- no underlying conditions, non smoker- except the vaccine last year! Im so ready for us all to see the otherside of this mess! God bless you, hang in there!

16 October, 08:16
In response Night Rider to his Publication
🙏I am praying for all as well. It has been very hard years. God Bless You Night Rider😘

Erin Smith @ErinLeigh
17 October, 09:22
In response Night Rider to his Publication
I am praying for you, that has to be tough for you. it does seem there is darkness afoot, we must continue to shine our light. 🙏❤️

marcelo acevedo @marcelo197510
16 October, 05:42
🙏

Sheila Irishblessings @Irishwolfie1921
16 October, 05:08
“Once touched by the spirit of a horse, your soul remains forever enlightened” – Unknown
🙏❤️🙏

jeanie 333 @jeanmarie_333
16 October, 04:36
😟🙏❤️

Rita N-C donated @Angels8817
16 October, 04:27
🙏💖✨

UM EK17 Q1111 @GaDawg3
16 October, 04:25
I am very sorry. Just seeing this. My thoughts and prayers are with you 🙏 ❤️ 🙏

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
16 October, 04:23
🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼

Only followers of this user (FreedomF) can see their posts

Laura Anon777 @Lalanic777
16 October, 10:41
Im so sorry you lost your baby! Im about to have to make the decision on my horse soon. Ive just been trying to put it off and praying she gets better. You will see that baby again! 🙏 for you!

16 October, 12:23
In response Laura Anon777 to her Publication
Thank you, It is a hard decision to make😢 My vet told me to make it sooner rather than later when she would suffer more. The herd is still in mourning too, she was the lead mare. But I let them spend time with her after she died. They know she is gone. My animals are the kids I never had. I know she will be there when i get home too, until then my mom is with her.