Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
15 October, 09:58
Patriots if you ask for a prayer n positive vibes please give an update.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Brian Mulloy @B_Christos
sorry to keep posting, but I think this is important. I also happen to read all those prayers out loud to my dad. I could literally see the change and the healing take place. it was awesome thank you guys again this this little experiment in prayer was a giant success. look at all of us we're Warriors of God were #PrayerWarriors the enemy is weak. the ones they worship have lost all their power. I've witnessed people levitating in the woods on the two equinoxes in the two solstices. in New England they have some old time b s going on up there. no offense to the Kennedys but I feel it's the butthole of the country. after living there for years everybody's all caught up in wicked old time druidism in
Salem their slogan it's Halloween everyday I'm a high vibrational person yet i say f Halloween. Love Like Jesus but fight like David it's table flipping time guys find your rocks and flip your Fooking tables Thanks VK @vincentkennedy for reminding us to update
11:57 PM - Oct 17, 2022
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by B_Christos in this post can reply
Peaceful Warrior @peacefulwarrior
18 October, 04:39
In response Brian Mulloy to his Publication
hey Brian, I'm down close to the cape. I love Massachusetts, libs and all! I dislike Salem, and have only driven through when going to Marblehead in the past. We just leave our lights off on Halloween, mostly because I would eat all the candy before the kids show up, but also as a statement that I don't think too highly of the "celebration".

So glad your dad likes to hear the prayers, that is awesome.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
___ Fritz28 @Fritz28
18 October, 02:36
I’m not a shill, but I don’t beLIEve you. Prove me wrong?

Peaceful Warrior @peacefulwarrior
18 October, 04:34
In response ___ Fritz28 to his Publication
Fritz, you seem to be in a fiesty mood today. I remember those times. Where I just felt curmudeonly. If you were here I would give you a big hug, and tell you that you are loved. I'd make you a cup of tea or a nice glass of wine and we could talk. I pray a lot these days. I enjoy praying for others on AU. It gives a feeling of being part of a family. And, I want to feel close to God...this is how to do it.

Kerry Carlson @FramersIntents
18 October, 12:15
It's table-flipping time! Love like Jesus.
Hallowe'en becomes Holy We this year.

Brian Mulloy @B_Christos
18 October, 12:55
In response Kerry Carlson to her Publication
i can dig that
REAL DEEP
#brilliant
Praise God Jesus Christ of Nazareth Yeshua Ben Joseph Yosef is the King of kings and the Lord of lords #wwg1wga God's Children