Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
15 October, 09:58
Patriots if you ask for a prayer n positive vibes please give an update.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Brian Mulloy @B_Christos
yo VK @vincentkennedy an update from less than #24hours later! Dude, God is GREAT & SO are all
you/us #Anons here at
anonup.com
my dad is less pain 3
no blood today in the urine 6
blood-clotis better 9
All of your selfless prayers that are at 111 now = 3
were 🔥 powerful 🔥 and
healing by
frequency 3
vibration 6
energy 9
is Sincerely creating an environment of healing & promising results of improvement! Praise OUR SOURCE CREATOR what an Amazing God we serve, Thank you Jesus for EVERYTHING the power of prayer and intention is somehow connected to the power of 369
#369isDIVINE
Furthermore, dad and I avoided a trip to the hospital this evening, thanks toall these beautiful people and beautiful souls that prayed on this thread I am humbled and grateful. looks like you all are the best of the best! I love you all unconditionally even you shills hosers & posers
#SaveTheChildren 3 #QisBiblical 6
#PowerOfPrayer 9
we create what we say 3
think 6 and do 9
11:22 PM - Oct 17, 2022
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by B_Christos in this post can reply
Rita N-C donated @Angels8817
18 October, 06:32
In response Brian Mulloy to his Publication
✨Thank you so much - that's wonderful to know

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Eagle Soul -Z ✝️ donated @Eaglesoul
18 October, 05:05
Thank You God our Creator💞🙏💞

Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
18 October, 01:08
Thank you der Lord, this is a beautiful Blessing for Sgt. Mulloy

amy lilley @amylilley
18 October, 11:30
LOVE THIS, beautiful, thank you for putting it together🐸🙏🏻😇🥰😎

Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
18 October, 11:10
May God open your dad’s eyes to the Great Awakening to heal mind, body & soul.

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
18 October, 10:53
Awesome news!
🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼

Nancy Cottrell donated @starshine
18 October, 10:45
Praise the Lord, wonderful news!

Kali Krause @KaliKrause
18 October, 10:22
💖

Trump Girl @DownSouthScotMichelle
18 October, 09:48
What wonderful news about your Dad. Praise Jesus! 🙏🏻❤️🙏🏻

Vicki Lord @Vlord
18 October, 08:44
Such great news! Hallelujah

Jewel Zzzzz @jewelofthenine
18 October, 07:51
Such great news.🤗

We share an awesome God

🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏 continuously

Jason Webber @Haldir1970
18 October, 07:30
Thanks and praise be to God.

Please God, let it br Your will that he is restored to perfect health.

🙏🏻

Tierney Pearce @Tierney
18 October, 07:16
Tears of Joy, to your Dad, and Thanking and Praising our Creator.
LOVE
LOVE
LOVE

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
18 October, 07:15
That is awesome hun. Prayers for his to continue to improve.

Brian Mulloy @B_Christos
18 October, 12:17
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
y'all are making me feel all warm & fuzzy Thank Q

Erin Smith @ErinLeigh
18 October, 03:20
Great news!! 🙏❤️

memes matter @NoComment
18 October, 03:13

Diane Miller @TrueBlue60
18 October, 02:39
❤️That is such good news! Thank you for the update!!

___ Fritz28 @Fritz28
18 October, 02:24
Am I a jerk for not playing & thinking too much? Why don’t I feel bad? I’m not feeling 🙏 here?

___ Fritz28 @Fritz28
18 October, 02:15
Sorry, but this was over the top.

Brian Mulloy @B_Christos
18 October, 12:19
In response ___ Fritz28 to his Publication
i Am always over the top & way way over target 🎯
fren 🐸

Brian Mulloy @B_Christos
18 October, 12:21
In response ___ Fritz28 to his Publication
you don't believe in the power of Prayer? what about God's ability to heal people in the name of Jesus? I don't it don't matter if you do or not I used to doubt myself

Selah 321 @Selah
18 October, 02:05
So glad to hear🕊🙏

Kindred Spirit @OccamsRazQr
18 October, 01:48
✝️🕊💚

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
18 October, 01:43
Your good news made my night.
It really has.
I will go to bed feeling so happy that GOD is taking care of you guys. Please don't forget my son. He has had 2 major accidents and wears braces on his teeth. He was supposed to have them removed but they ended up saving his teeth in the accidents but now he's in pain. One tooth had a root canal and he is still in pain. As his mom, he wanted braces so badly and now that his teeth are finally straight he could have issues with saving all 4 of his front top teeth. I am sick over it. It's costing so much money. I pray we get relief soon and that he has a great smile to share with the world when all of this over. He has such a good, caring heart. I am praying he has a good future ahead. Life for young adults is so so hard right now. Thanks for sharing your good news. I really needed to hear it today. Sending love Patriot.

Tom Grant @GrantQ
18 October, 03:03
In response Hope Always888 to her Publication
Prayers, love and good vibes on the way to you and your son.
God bless patriot.

Brian Mulloy @B_Christos
18 October, 12:27
In response Hope Always888 to her Publication
sending agape frequency back 7 fold. pRAYers for your son, may his pain be relieved & his needs be met with swiftness and accuracy in the almighty name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth we thank you Lord for your healing we thank you for your blessings and your mercy and your glory. we give it all to you Lord we take none for ourselves

Justice Peacefully . @carpenter
18 October, 01:32
🙏😤

Pink Totter @Totter
18 October, 01:16
💗🙏💗

Only followers of this user (Mimi2) can see their posts

Brian Mulloy @B_Christos
18 October, 01:28
In response Patriot Mom to her Publication
Absolutely 🙏💜🙏 thank you for your kind words and prayers. I read them out loud to my dad they seem to have a better effect. God is great

Kris Williams @KrisWilliams
18 October, 12:01
😇11:22 TS, and I am so happy to hear this!!! Well done everyone!!! God bless and keep shining all!!! And another prayer for your dad!!!