Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
15 October, 09:58
Patriots if you ask for a prayer n positive vibes please give an update.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Anne Kats @anneanon1
zHi Vincent i asked for prayer a few days ago i have been sick come to find last nite its covid or what ever they want to call it . fever pain like no other tired can’t sleep congestion . thanks for asking 🕊🙌🏼💖🙏🏼
04:34 PM - Oct 18, 2022
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by anneanon1 in this post can reply
Selah 321 @Selah
18 October, 04:53
In response Anne Kats to her Publication
Dear Father please help to alleviate the illness that is restricting our friend Anne.. she is experiencing symptoms including congestion .. possible fever and sleeplessness. Help her body immune system to overcome and put her back on the road to health... in Jesus name, Amen

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Anne Kats @anneanon1
18 October, 04:58
In response Selah 321 to her Publication
Amen and Amen for all the people suffering with all sicknesses may they have a full recovery Amen God bless you selah🕊💖🙌🏼🙏🏼

kim schwartz @KimmyyRockin17
18 October, 04:58
In response Selah 321 to her Publication
🙏

Peaceful Warrior @peacefulwarrior
18 October, 04:49
Anne, I'm praying that it goes fast. I had it about 2 weeks ago, and I still have some congestion. Hopefully you can get a lot of rest, even with the congestion. I did end up taking some decongestants, you may want to try that. Or hot steamy bath?

Anne Kats @anneanon1
18 October, 04:54
In response Peaceful Warrior to her Publication
Ty im taking oregano 3 caps 3 xs a day mucus Relief natural advil emergency c antibiotic cuz i had a root canal im waiting for my doc to call so i can get ivermectin 🕊💖🙌🏼🙏🏼 I prsy you get rid of all your symptoms fast 💖🕊🙌🏼🙏🏼

Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
18 October, 04:49
zinc, D,C, quercetin, lysine & ivermectin if you can get it. DON’t let it linger!