Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
15 October, 09:58
Patriots if you ask for a prayer n positive vibes please give an update.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Crumb Catcher @CrumbCatcher
16 October, 08:31
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
😢I asked for prayers 2 weeks ago before putting my horse down + my marriage has been rocky. Walked to the barn to spend more time with her. 2 friends I have not heard from for months called me and said I was on their heart. A pastor pulled into my driveway that same day and said he just came by to pray for me. I shared with him what was happening and he laid his hands on me and my horse. She died peacefully and into my mothers arms in heaven.😢 God sent this army of support to me when I needed it most. An anon in here checked up on me twice for updates and prayers and it meant the world to me.😘😇 Thank you family for helping me through his trying time in my life.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Silver Cat @silvercat
More prayers for you, this has been tough! Know that those you love who have passed are at peace and are happy. The pastor there is wonderful!
08:57 PM - Oct 18, 2022
In response Crumb Catcher to her Publication
Only people mentioned by silvercat in this post can reply
Crumb Catcher @CrumbCatcher
18 October, 09:41
In response Silver Cat to his Publication
😘Thank You silver cat😇