Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
15 October, 09:58
Patriots if you ask for a prayer n positive vibes please give an update.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Brian Mulloy @B_Christos
16 October, 11:52
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Prayers needed for my dad, Sgt. Daniel T Mulloy. Blood clots, urinating blood & in serious pain. Healing vibrational resonance is greatly appreciated. He Took two vaccinations, unbeknownst to me. everybody thinks I'm a quack. nobody really takes me seriously when I've tried warning all my loved ones family & friends. This world is lame & sucks. I've lost multiple friends and family to chemo not cancer. I've always tried to warn them. some of them are under the impression that I killed some of my family members by making them upset by telling them that chemo is bad. it's all bad Western medicine is a big-time failure. mainly due to the pharmacology and the pharmaceutical industry. which is sorcery wake up. Having a rough time. Please pray for all victims of the #MedicalMafia
while praying please pray for all the boys and girls all around the world.
#SaveTheChildren
Sgt. Danny is a good man who put his life on the line for others for over 25 years. my personal ethics are rooted in Po

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by seashorewoman in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Sea Shell, click on at the bottom under it