Vincent KennedyโŸ donated @VincentKennedy
15 October, 09:58
Patriots if you ask for a prayer n positive vibes please give an update.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Teresa Andersqn @2behonest50
I would like for my friends here on Anonup to say a prayer for my best friend Heather. During covid we didnt interact that much. I guess i was to weird. Well she has always spent much time at the doctors and has always got shots for flu and shingles. She has also got the covid shots. She was diagnosed with stage 4 lung cancer and now its in her brain, her hip, her spinal cord. shes been through chemo and is now undergoing some experiment treatment at the mayo clinic in Jacksonville Fla. i have tried to tell her and even give her ivermectin and have sent her links to Jimmy Humbles site. She trust the doctors and i believe they will just keep poisoning her until she dies. Please say a prayer in hopes she will reach out and that Our creator will show mercy on her and send his healing frequencies to save her. She is a sweet person and is younger than i am. she is like 55. All your prayers are much appreciated.
09:22 AM - Oct 16, 2022
In response Vincent KennedyโŸ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by 2behonest50 in this post can reply
Fleur Vert @grenouille9
18 October, 04:53
In response Teresa Andersqn to her Publication
๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ville Pรคtiรคlรค @VilleP
18 October, 04:51
Prayers for Heather ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™ May God give her strenght to go through this and heal her ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–โœจโœจโœจ

TAKESHI QUDO @takeshiqudo
18 October, 03:38
๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™

Karl Wiggins @KarlWiggins
17 October, 08:05
Worth a call.
Friend went this route as he was terminal and given 6 months.
That was 2018.

I talked to him two weeks ago on the phone.
He is cancer free.

Maybe she will at the very least reach out to him and form her own opinion.

In order to make an appointment please get in touch with:
frontdeskdrcastillo.com or by phone:
Canada or US callers phone: 011 52 664 6835700, or 16192074275.
Medical records such as MRIs, CT Scans and Blood Tests are welcomed.
Remember, time is of an essence.
Truly yours,
Dr. Isai Castillo

You have my prayers.
All the best
๐Ÿ™

18 October, 04:02
In response Karl Wiggins to his Publication
Thank you very much!

SusieQ Freedom @Luckysusi
17 October, 07:50
Prayers for Heather, he family and you too..
โค๏ธ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™โค๏ธ

Jewel Zzzzz @jewelofthenine
17 October, 07:44
๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™ for you all

LightHeartAnon โ€ข LHA donated @LightHeartAnon
17 October, 07:42
๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป๐Ÿ’“

Bee Saved @BSaved
17 October, 09:07
Prayers and may God Bless us all

Red 55S @Red55S
17 October, 12:04
๐Ÿ˜‡May Heather find peace in the Lord. Amen.

Light Warrior @VioletFlame
16 October, 11:57
๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™

STELLA R LIGHT @STELLARLIGHT
16 October, 10:58
๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ’š

Only followers of this user (Gohdee) can see their posts

Tom Grant @GrantQ
16 October, 10:46
Prayers for Heather and all cancer patients going through tough times. May the Lord grant them strength to face and beat this horrible disease. Lord Jesus also bless them with an open mind to try or just consider alternative treatments (ivermectin, fenbendazole, mms, cannabis oils, hcq). Prayers for you also, its hard to see someone you love go through this fookin disease.
God bless

Majestic Balance @MajesticBalance
16 October, 10:40
I Understand hun! I am going through same with my baby bro! All we can do is Allow them to walk their chosen path and Know that All Is Well! Peace and Love fren!

Helen Wheels @HelenWheels
16 October, 09:54
Prayers sent. ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™

Truth Seeker1111 @TruthSeeker1111
16 October, 09:51
Praying for your friend Teresa I also have some close friends fighting cancer right now. Several have gone thru stem cell therapy and are now back on chemo. All of them are 3 vaxx + status. One heading in for her 5th shot this week. It breaks my heart. ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™โค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธ

17 October, 12:50
In response Truth Seeker1111 to her Publication
I am so sorry will keep them in my prayers.

Victoria Walters @Victorious11
16 October, 08:24
๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™

Bello Blu18 @BelloBlu
16 October, 05:58
๐Ÿ™๐Ÿปโค๏ธโœ๏ธ
https://rumble.com/vv1obw-...

Victoria Walters @Victorious11
16 October, 08:59
In response Bello Blu18 to her Publication
a wonderful healing prayer, meditation๐Ÿ’“

ECM Arizona @EM5793
16 October, 04:23
โค๏ธ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™โค๏ธ

MBJ8388 Hearts4America @ResidentialAnon
16 October, 03:48
I just went through this with my 1st husband & father of my children, who died July 15, 2022 after being diagnosed on March 1, 2022 of Stage 4 cancer. His death was horrible. Never in my life have I seen something eat a person the way that "cancer" did. I begged them not to get jabbed.

He was so terrified of getting "the virus" that he was just stupid about everything so of course he got all the shots, but after that booster shot, it exploded! That was it.

His wife, she's trying to justify his cancer as she is in total denial of the vaccines. Her mom's at her house with her now as she is dying from something, again after her daughter, my ex-husband's wife, took her to get vaccinated too.

But she says, "It's not the vaccine!" I just stare at her and say, "Yes, yes it is!"

TheStormIsHere NOW @theyRcoming
16 October, 03:56
In response MBJ8388 Hearts4America to her Publication
the cancer rate has sky rocketed. Going to 2-3 funerals a month.
Before 2020 we went to 4 funerals in 25 years. Its nuts.

Royal Raven @Royalraven
16 October, 05:02
In response MBJ8388 Hearts4America to her Publication
God bless & protect all who have taken the "vaccines" either out of fear or belief that it would save not only their life but the lives of others.

My Aunt died Oct 5th. Shortly after getting her 2nd "booster" and "flu" shot on the same day she became extremely ill and ended up in her local ICU. The hospital claimed she had a "rare blood disorder". The primary symptom that killed her was blood clots.

May those who are responsible for these Crimes Against Humanity be held accountable for [their] crimes.

TexasTrumpGirl Tammi @DaughterOfGod
16 October, 03:36
Dear Heavenly Father, please watch over and place your healing and loving arms around Heather and heal her completely. Please help guide her doctors and make sure they are truthful with Heather. Please help Heather get every available option to heal her. Give her comfort, love, peace, serenity, guidance, truth, strength, courage, and the support she needs to help her through all of this. I ask this in Jesus' holy name, Amen.

Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
16 October, 04:01
In response TexasTrumpGirl Tammi to her Publication

Iam Mie @iammiele
16 October, 03:35
๐Ÿ™prayers for heather to find true health and real remedies!

memes matter @NoComment
16 October, 03:34
Praying tunedโฃ๏ธ

USA Patriot donated @USAPatriot777
16 October, 02:40
Lifting up prayers for your friend Heather , may she have wisdom and insight to truth with respect to her medical condition.

I know we all know someone (friends / family) who is presently and has been in Heather's shoes. Prayers for awakening for all these folks and may God's comfort and peace be with them and us.

Law & Physics @physics171
16 October, 02:28
Sending healing vibes, blessing.
๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ’œ

Lizard Acres @Lizardacres
16 October, 02:25
๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™

CharRose @CharRose
16 October, 01:52
Sending lots of healing love, light and hugs to you and your precious friend Teresa. ๐Ÿ’œ

Kindred Spirit @OccamsRazQr
16 October, 01:45
๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™
#prayerteam

Melissa Lee @Sassyredhead
16 October, 01:04
๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™

TielleTea @TielleTea
16 October, 12:55
It can be heartbreaking when those we love make choices that we think are wrong. Illness and pain, from our 3D perspective, are to be avoided at all cost, yet, I believe we all took birth here for our own unique reasons. My concern is less for your friendโ€”for, in my view, she made her choice long before she was born for reasons specific to her spiritual journeyโ€”then it is for you, who feels so deeply for those around you. Know this: Your love and your character are a beacon of light. Those you encounter will benefit and be healed by it, in their own fashion, whether or not you see immediate evidence, or understand the how.