Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
15 October, 09:58
Patriots if you ask for a prayer n positive vibes please give an update.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jes King @jes_US
16 October, 06:51
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Monday Oct. 17 I am once again having to defend my right to have access to my 5 yr. old daughter (14th amendment) ensuring her access to me also.
After having been ramrodded through the corrupt Mass. family covrt
reestablishing my parental rights almost two years ago, at that time the covrt ordered me to have 15 supervised visitations with an accelerated reunification for her and I to follow. We have completed over 107+ visits with very supportive, positive monitor notes. The freaky-"father" still is not satisfied and continues to slander me and abuse the process;
Further damaging the innocent child.
The "new" (groundhog day loop) filing demands the judge order that I should be denied all visitation going forward.

I ask for all prayer, support and positive vibrations directed to the child and I's success in overcoming this tragedy.

I am going up against a Human-trafficking Machine without an attorney...( $19,000+ in debt to previous ineffective attny)

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Stevie King @ShineBright9
18 October, 12:12
In response Jes King to her Publication
Awe so sorry, the courts can be so cruel, my brother is fighting like you and just goes round and round! “Please God protect the children and put them into the hands of ones who will truly take care of them and put their interests first!” 🙏🙏

Jes King @jes_US
Yes I should post an update before this train gets away from me. The update is I showed up to court As I had no documents Or anything to present my case in the 2nd trial and my attorney was withdrawing from the case we were naked judicially speaking.
As you can imagine my nerves were on high alert though the prayers that I had received the day before Kept bouncing around in my head that's after I had put on the full armor of God earlier in the day. When we checked in with the court clerk. The court clerk said the judge, which is my 3rd or 4th judge I can't really remember That "her judge had a family emergency".
I had to look at that as a little win as, I get to see my daughter again this weekend! For that I'm very thankful for . I was informed that when I received the continuation of information I have 24 hours to file a motion. So for now It is in propria persona.
To my Anonup fam-damily ThanQ
for all the prayers & positive vibes the other day.

to be continued. ..
05:43 PM - Oct 20, 2022
In response Stevie King to her Publication
Only people mentioned by jes_US in this post can reply
Brian Mulloy @B_Christos
22 October, 01:37
You got this God's got your six. Promise Sister Jes

Modern Missy donated @ThoroughlyModernMissy
21 October, 05:50
I will keep you & your daughter in my prayers. 🙏🙏🙏. What an awful situation to go through.

Tierney Pearce @Tierney
21 October, 05:49
Good news, so happy for you, to be with your child.
May God guide you, Jes.
Look into David Straight’s wife, Bonnie Straight, she can guide you, they are fighting, the corruption in Cps, and have helped parents.
LOVE

suZy Connolly @suZq14
21 October, 05:03
great news Jes, have a great weekend with your daughter, sending love and healing prayers 🙏 ❤

Rita N-C donated @Angels8817
21 October, 02:25
Positive news Jes
will keep sending prayers
✨🙏🙏✨💖🕊️💫

Kris Williams @KrisWilliams
20 October, 08:58
🙂Fantastic!!! Have a lot of fun!!! I am so happy for you!!! Keep this winning streak up!!! I view it as winning too!!! Congrats!!!

Flowerpatriot Returns @flowerpatriot4
20 October, 06:38
Still praying. ❤️🙏
God bless.

Still praying. ❤️🙏
God bless.

Still praying. ❤️🙏
God bless.

Royal Raven @Royalraven
20 October, 06:35
Praise Jesus! Every little win is a win! This is what came to my mind as I read your update. Dan Scavino Jr.'s post on Truth Social. Litte steps will get you to your goal. I will keep you and your daughter in my prayers. May God guide your every step. Trust in Him and He will show you the way. 🙏

Jes King @jes_US
21 October, 12:39
In response Royal Raven to her Publication
I truly value the commitment...sometimes I find myself lost in thought...you and the anonup family keep me grounded with the inspirational, thoughtful and generous presence. 💛