Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
15 October, 09:58
Patriots if you ask for a prayer n positive vibes please give an update.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only Forward @Callibird
✨ no more back pain! Hip is reducing an inflammation day by day and I’m feeling stronger day by day! Praise God and thank you for the prayers and healing vibes!🙏🏻
✨ I asked God for a very specific house to rent at a very specific price and He opened the door! move-in date is November 15!🏡
✨ working on a kids Christmas musical at my church. Nothing is ever more important than their children! God is doing amazing things to anchor them to him and restore their families! It’s so beautiful 😍
✨ God is providing financially and in very creative beautiful ways that speak to me on a personal level. I’ve never been more grateful and secure in my relationship with him/them… Jesus, the Holy Spirit and the father… If you know what I mean.
✨ God is restoring my mom and my sister and answering prayers for healing and deliverance in my family and I’m very grateful! Decades of prayers!
✨ watching the fall of the Cabal on a daily basis with an amazing family on AU and Truth THE BEST IS YET TO COME
11:48 AM - Oct 16, 2022
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Callibird in this post can reply
Victoria Walters @Victorious11
16 October, 09:13
In response Only Forward to her Publication
God is good, and i thank Him for your answered prayers🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only Forward @Callibird
17 October, 12:46
In response Victoria Walters to her Publication
amen! All the time! Thank you Victoria 🙏🏻💖✨

Courtney Webster @Patriot777_
16 October, 07:48
In response Only Forward to her Publication
i am happy you are seeing the success you would like 😀❤🌹

Only Forward @Callibird
17 October, 12:45
In response Courtney Webster to her Publication
thank you! I just feel happy to be grounded in Jesus more and more every day… Knowing him and knowing who we are in him is the key to life… In my opinion… So I really appreciate it thank you again 🙏🏻✨💖