Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
15 October, 09:58
Patriots if you ask for a prayer n positive vibes please give an update.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Biznitch ☀️Vibes☀️ donated @Biznitch
16 October, 08:52
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
I didnt put an update about a prayer request months ago… a gentleman who worked for me who had died in a fire along with his wife. The son had run into the fire to try to save his mom and dad, was badly burned and ended up in the ICU. His fiance was unharmed and they lost everything including the dogs. After the request, the son made a record recovery and the community came together to help get them on their feet. They are doing well and starting to rebuild. Thanks for all the prayers and vibes! 🙏🏼❤️🙏🏼

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Royal Raven @Royalraven
I pray God's blessing for their son and his fiancee will be beyond measure, in His precious Son Jesus Christ's name. 🙏
10:09 AM - Oct 17, 2022
Only people mentioned by Royalraven in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Royal Raven, click on at the bottom under it