Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
15 October, 09:58
Patriots if you ask for a prayer n positive vibes please give an update.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Peaceful Warrior @peacefulwarrior
Vincent, I prayed that my daughter would be ok, almost 2 weeks ago she went to the hospital, and then on to a psych hospital. I know that a lot of people here are anti doc, anti-hospital, etc. But, sometimes we or or loved ones need the care that they will receive in the hospital. She has had stomach problems since after the vax, but doesn't believe that it has anything to do with the vax. She has bipolar, and her meds were off. She was feeling such stress that she was suicidal. Well, she is doing a lot better. Turns out the EKGs were showing that some of the meds were not great for her, she is learning techniques to calm the stress that she feels. It was good for all of us, because my hubs and I were overwhelmed, and got a break. She comes home Thursday, I am excited to see her and refreshed to help where I can. I'm grateful for the prayers!
04:56 PM - Oct 18, 2022
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by peacefulwarrior in this post can reply
Jody Donohue @Jody
18 October, 04:59
In response Peaceful Warrior to her Publication
Glad to hear she is doing better. You’re right, sometimes it is needed. God bless you all. May she continue to gain strength. 🙏❤️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396