Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
15 October, 09:58
Patriots if you ask for a prayer n positive vibes please give an update.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Anne Kats @anneanon1
18 October, 04:34
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
zHi Vincent i asked for prayer a few days ago i have been sick come to find last nite its covid or what ever they want to call it . fever pain like no other tired can’t sleep congestion . thanks for asking πŸ•ŠπŸ™ŒπŸΌπŸ’–πŸ™πŸΌ

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Peaceful Warrior @peacefulwarrior
Anne, I'm praying that it goes fast. I had it about 2 weeks ago, and I still have some congestion. Hopefully you can get a lot of rest, even with the congestion. I did end up taking some decongestants, you may want to try that. Or hot steamy bath?
04:49 PM - Oct 18, 2022
In response Anne Kats to her Publication
Only people mentioned by peacefulwarrior in this post can reply
Anne Kats @anneanon1
18 October, 04:54
In response Peaceful Warrior to her Publication
Ty im taking oregano 3 caps 3 xs a day mucus Relief natural advil emergency c antibiotic cuz i had a root canal im waiting for my doc to call so i can get ivermectin πŸ•ŠπŸ’–πŸ™ŒπŸΌπŸ™πŸΌ I prsy you get rid of all your symptoms fast πŸ’–πŸ•ŠπŸ™ŒπŸΌπŸ™πŸΌ

Peaceful Warrior @peacefulwarrior
18 October, 05:56
In response Anne Kats to her Publication
You have it covered! Thank you. Will be praying that you feel better very quickly!