Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
15 October, 09:58
Patriots if you ask for a prayer n positive vibes please give an update.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Crumb Catcher @CrumbCatcher
16 October, 08:31
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
😢I asked for prayers 2 weeks ago before putting my horse down + my marriage has been rocky. Walked to the barn to spend more time with her. 2 friends I have not heard from for months called me and said I was on their heart. A pastor pulled into my driveway that same day and said he just came by to pray for me. I shared with him what was happening and he laid his hands on me and my horse. She died peacefully and into my mothers arms in heaven.😢 God sent this army of support to me when I needed it most. An anon in here checked up on me twice for updates and prayers and it meant the world to me.😘😇 Thank you family for helping me through his trying time in my life.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
InGod WeTrust @1NationUnderGod
Our God is an Awesome God provider of love, peace and calm. He always knows just what we need. 🙏Thank you for sharing and remember we are here for you.
11:46 AM - Oct 18, 2022
In response Crumb Catcher to her Publication
Only people mentioned by 1NationUnderGod in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from InGod WeTrust, click on at the bottom under it