Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
15 October, 09:58
Patriots if you ask for a prayer n positive vibes please give an update.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Brian Mulloy @B_Christos
Prayers needed for my dad, Sgt. Daniel T Mulloy. Blood clots, urinating blood & in serious pain. Healing vibrational resonance is greatly appreciated. He Took two vaccinations, unbeknownst to me. everybody thinks I'm a quack. nobody really takes me seriously when I've tried warning all my loved ones family & friends. This world is lame & sucks. I've lost multiple friends and family to chemo not cancer. I've always tried to warn them. some of them are under the impression that I killed some of my family members by making them upset by telling them that chemo is bad. it's all bad Western medicine is a big-time failure. mainly due to the pharmacology and the pharmaceutical industry. which is sorcery wake up. Having a rough time. Please pray for all victims of the #MedicalMafia
while praying please pray for all the boys and girls all around the world.
#SaveTheChildren
Sgt. Danny is a good man who put his life on the line for others for over 25 years. my personal ethics are rooted in Po
11:52 PM - Oct 16, 2022
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by B_Christos in this post can reply
Donna Keville @DTrastiKeville
21 October, 01:14
In response Brian Mulloy to his Publication
🙏🏼🙏🏼

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sea Shell @seashorewoman
19 October, 04:35
🙏❤️

Victoria Walters @Victorious11
19 October, 04:11
lost my sister to the chemo not the cancer also, encouraged natural therapies but regular medical is standard in my area

Cindy Brauneker @CJGrandma
19 October, 05:29
In response Victoria Walters to her Publication
So sorry for tour loss. God Bless.

Victor This Guy @This_guy
18 October, 07:45
🙏☝️🏁🤍🏁☝️🙏

Only followers of this user (DivineHeart369) can see their posts

English Viking @Artist_
18 October, 07:08
🙏❤️

Ville Pätiälä @VilleP
18 October, 06:35
Prayers for Daniel 🙏🙏🙏 May God give him strenght to go through this and heal him 💖💖💖✨✨✨

Ville Pätiälä @VilleP
18 October, 06:35
Prayers for Daniel 🙏🙏🙏 May God give him strenght to go through this and heal him 💖💖💖✨✨✨

TAKESHI QUDO @takeshiqudo
18 October, 03:48
🙏🙏🙏

Julie Thrash @aberdeen1
17 October, 09:55
🙏🙏🙏🙏 sending prayers for your dad and all of your family

Screen Maker @Screenmaker55
17 October, 09:15
Prayers up for your Dad!! 🙏🏻☝️❤️‍🔥
And please thank him for his service to his country!
Prayers up for you too, and all your family! 🙏🏻☝️❤️‍🔥

Carolyn Pav @Boo4Trump_jackisfooked
17 October, 08:52
🙏🙏🙏🙏

vernon nielsen @VernonNielsen
17 October, 08:41
🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

Kindred Spirit @OccamsRazQr
17 October, 08:32
🙏🙏🙏
#prayerteam

Clarence Sargent @Ministerofblog
17 October, 07:39
🙏Father God in the awesome authority of your son Jesus I ask you to heal Daniel of this malady, allow the warmth of your healing to permeate the area. Begin to make right what is out of alinement with his body and bring it into perfect alinement with your will!

I curse the enemies attempts to stop his healing now, lose your influence and stop your attacks. The blood of Jesus demands your obedience to God, Daniel is under covenant to almighty God by the blood of covenant.

Let the healing power of the Holy Spirit flow like an electrical current through him now bringing perfect peace and healing in Jesus Name AMEN!🙏

Brian Mulloy @B_Christos
17 October, 10:31
In response Clarence Sargent to his Publication
This is an Awesomely Mighty POWERFUL prayer
i am humbled by you fellow believers and Patriots! These prayers are priceless 🥇
i live to love Like Jesus,
yet Fight Like David &
Pray Like our eternal
lives depend on it They do. God is AMAZING 3
God is OUR ROCK 6
GOD is LOVE 9

Only followers of this user (Karla0109) can see their posts

Ice Kates donated @IceKates
17 October, 07:04
Heavenly Father,
I pray that you will comfort Sgt. Daniel T Mulloy in his suffering,
lend skill to the hands of his healers,
and bless the means used for his cure.
Father, you can heal him in a heartbeat.
We pray for Your miraculous healing today.

Remind them that nothing is too difficult for you,
and you are leading them through this difficult time.
We know and believe beyond any doubt, that your power
and love will never fail.

Please we pray for the blindfolds to be lifted so this father can see his son's only intentions were out of love and trying save his father's life.
In Jesus Name, Amen.

Daniel Sunday @Dan47
17 October, 09:53
In response Ice Kates to her Publication
😃✝️🙏

InGod WeTrust @1NationUnderGod
17 October, 07:04
Brian we are here for you~ we pray not only for your father, but you as well. May God the all merciful hold you and family during this time. 🙏

Red 55S @Red55S
17 October, 07:01
😇Blessings and prayers for your Dad. May he be surrounded by loving energy. Amen.

Just Jaclyn @JackJJRK
17 October, 06:55
Sending prayers 🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼❤️

TXSquirrel Patriot @UltraTXSquirrel
17 October, 06:54
I thank him for his service to the people of this country and sending prayers for his healing! 🙏🙏🙏So many who gave so much to be betrayed by their own country.....unforgivable!! Sending a big hug too because sometimes a hug says it all!

I thank him for his service to the people of this country and sending prayers for his healing! 🙏🙏🙏So many who gave so much to be betrayed by their own country.....unforgivable!! Sending a big hug too because sometimes a hug says it all!

MishPurA 717 @Mpuror
17 October, 06:31
🙏

LightHeartAnon • LHA donated @LightHeartAnon
17 October, 06:29
Dear God in heaven, please work your healing miracles on Sgt. Daniel T Mulloy, bring him to health & clear his body of all toxins. Thank you God for carrying out this prayer, Amen. 🙏🏻❤️

Lil Iodine @Lil_Iodine
17 October, 04:13
Saying prayers, Brian. Sadly, all we can do is inform and warn our loved ones. Ultimately, they make their own decisions. That said, I truly hope for the best outcome for your father and will pray that his health improves. God bless you both!🙏🙏🙏

Kenneth Cox @Klc3
17 October, 01:28
i humbly ask our Heavenly Father to lay his healing hands upon Sgt. Daniel and send Angels to comfort him. Lord i pray you forgive us where we fall short give us the strength and knowledge that we understand how to fight against evil. We lift you up and praise you son Jesus knowing all things are possible through him because of his sacrifice for us. i pray in Jesus name. Amen

marcelo acevedo @marcelo197510
17 October, 01:16
🙏❤️

Paul Bruton @DrB
17 October, 01:07
🙏💕

Malika Vogelsang @NiceAngel11
17 October, 01:01
🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏