Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
15 October, 09:58
Patriots if you ask for a prayer n positive vibes please give an update.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Brian Mulloy @B_Christos
17 October, 11:22
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
yo VK @vincentkennedy an update from less than #24hours later! Dude, God is GREAT & SO are all
you/us #Anons here at
anonup.com
my dad is less pain 3
no blood today in the urine 6
blood-clotis better 9
All of your selfless prayers that are at 111 now = 3
were 🔥 powerful 🔥 and
healing by
frequency 3
vibration 6
energy 9
is Sincerely creating an environment of healing & promising results of improvement! Praise OUR SOURCE CREATOR what an Amazing God we serve, Thank you Jesus for EVERYTHING the power of prayer and intention is somehow connected to the power of 369
#369isDIVINE
Furthermore, dad and I avoided a trip to the hospital this evening, thanks toall these beautiful people and beautiful souls that prayed on this thread I am humbled and grateful. looks like you all are the best of the best! I love you all unconditionally even you shills hosers & posers
#SaveTheChildren 3 #QisBiblical 6
#PowerOfPrayer 9
we create what we say 3
think 6 and do 9

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Rita N-C @Angels8817
✨Thank you so much - that's wonderful to know
06:32 PM - Oct 18, 2022
In response Brian Mulloy to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Angels8817 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Rita N-C, click on at the bottom under it