Charlie Ward @Charlieward
18 April, 11:02

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Yester Vue @realyestervue
18 April, 11:31
In response Charlie Ward to his Publication
THIS IS A BAITING...THE MOVIE IS NOT RELEASED YET, GUYS. DON'T PUT YOUR NAME ON THIS LIST, CHARLIE IS A TRAFFICKER, HE IS A FRAD. AVOID CHARLIE WARD.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kimberley Crisp @Valkyrie1
is that so! funny thing is, the actor in this movie is a personal friend to Ward.. you just on here to troll and attack? who knows, but people can make their own minds up thanks..
11:44 AM - Apr 18, 2021
In response Yester Vue to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Valkyrie1 in this post can reply
Yester Vue @realyestervue
18 April, 07:58
In response Kimberley Crisp to her Publication
No there is exposure done already on this/him. He admitted from his own mouth that he often brought "young girls" to Jimmy Savile's show when he worked for his show in England telling them that Jimmy would "shag them" and then he was recognized by a child victim on his channel who recognized him in the middle of the interview sure she knew him from being transported on a plane he was aboard along with traffickers on, and he became obviously shaken by it and very evasive to answering her after that. It is already public knowledge, not a secret...go to Bitchute or Youtube and type in search "Charlie Ward Exposed". I absolutely am not a troll and have no history here of doing so. He also made claimed to have "Talked to Q" and I myself heard on his show him say "I was talking to Q" which is a massive red flag. Q told us NO OUTSIDE COMMS and speaks through 8kun "exclusively" & nowhere else. NO ONE publicly knows who Q is.

Kimberley Crisp @Valkyrie1
19 April, 02:43
In response Yester Vue to his Publication
Ok...I will take on board what you say, and do some digging...