Victoria ~ Z Skywalker @Victoria1144
Anyone help me find work I can do at home?
I have so much pressure on me.
08:33 PM - Aug 01, 2022
Only people mentioned by Victoria1144 in this post can reply
Other Half @Otherhalf
02 August, 01:28
In response Victoria ~ Z Skywalker to her Publication
What are you good at?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Phoenix Love @AZPATRIOT87
02 August, 12:31
if youre in Arizona I can help with a work from home

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Andrea COLEMAN @AndieJJ
02 August, 12:10
OH, also Fiver
Fiver
Gig Life
flex jobs
and then let me know if you would like to maybe blog for me

Melis Mcnut @Mcnut
02 August, 09:16
There was a video of a younger guy with a beard who talked about different jobs from home. "Follow me for other ideas" I think he mentioned a specific Tesla job, but I could be mistaken. I don't have ticktoc, but pretty sure it was from there. I searched all of my bookmarks, but can't find. Anyone? 🤦🏻‍♀️
Sending love Victoria! ❤️

WIPatriot IRL @QualityorQuantity
02 August, 07:25
What kind of work are you looking for?

Twentytwo GardenStreet @22GardenStreet
02 August, 07:14
Sending good vibes to you...it will all work out. I believe 🙏🏻 ♥️

Tabatha Roach @troachbooks
02 August, 05:08
I work from home (have for 18 yrs) selling amazing children’s books and helping others do the same. We also do book drives for kids in foster care, preschool book fairs etc. Anyone can do it, my team is fabulous, no “requirements”, approaching busiest months of the year. Here’s some info in case interested, feel free to email me too at troachbooksgmail.com ❤️
FAQ: https://youtu.be/8VKK8Wp3o...

Serah Oceane ♡ @QueenEsther
02 August, 04:27
It's not very fun but; Data Entry, there's always places hiring for work from home for data entry.

julie miller @pnut36
02 August, 04:21
I just applied to a "mock jury service" online job Place is called First Court They had juror positions and mediator positions here is the link . https://www.firstcourt.com...

Back to the Future @Backontrack
02 August, 04:20
If I owned the Fed I would put a few 1’s and zeros into your account to get you onto your feet.
No harm done
Its free.

02 August, 04:18
In response Back to the Future to his Publication
ME TOO! I've wanted to do this for YEARS for every one of us who have had our true wealth stolen.

Bandit Queen @Bandit_Queen
02 August, 02:00
try thumbtack. its a website and app and its great to get leads. you can ask friends to rate / provide reviews for a services you would like to do - teaching, music lessons, cleaning, gardening, professional services etc.

Bandit Queen @Bandit_Queen
02 August, 02:01
In response Bandit Queen to her Publication
i just read you are good wih websites. try this app and you can beat competitors with lower prices till you get good repeat clients!

Marti McFly @MartiMcFly
02 August, 12:30
Contact a property management company and offer to track down people who have debt like non payment of rent etc on security deposits. Do a percentage and ave a leeway amount that you can negotiate so you are not calling the office all the time for confirmations.

02 August, 12:58
In response Marti McFly to her Publication
oh i could never do that kind of work. that's horrible - debt collecting. i'm willing to work w/in this system but in a way that doesn't harm people.

Least Invasive Most Effective @antidote528
19 August, 02:22
In response Marti McFly to her Publication
Dude.. that's the debt slavery system.. that system is not supported. That system of threatening by force is ungodly and no one awake should be supporting it in any way what so ever... weaponising man against man... Please read the bible in respect of debt and so forth.. Its a criminal cartel and anyone engaged in it will not fair well...

I have been assaulted in the home by people who came to steal the home... its down right evil... big men handling me like a slaughter cow.

Never ever participate in activities that have you turn on your neighbour... it puts you out of sorts with God. And never ever for money... that's selling your soul. It looks like that.. the employment contract is the evidence of purchase and ownership.

02 August, 12:17
What would be REALLY helpful is if someone would market my work/website. Someone also skilled as SEO. These are not my strong points. It is donation based. I have some amazon affiliate links and one through DISME coins (I removed google ads after they essentially censored me or threatened to) but don't make anything this way. Loveinactionnow.com I'd be willing to pay someone to help me take it to the next level.

Nobody That you know @RedInferno
01 August, 11:51
upwork app

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
I think you can get paid for recording reading books, I have seen adds from companies online but not sure what they are doing, Factories here are hiring in TN

02 August, 12:15
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
I actually did that several years ago - before I had my daughter - and my voice has changed (health issues). I now have a lisp - and don't have a quiet "designated work area" (as they call it). I did look through the newsletter I receive - having a frozen paypal account has really been a huge block for me.

Peaceful Warrior @peacefulwarrior
01 August, 11:49
Praying tonight for you Victoria!

Only followers of this user (Bill) can see their posts

Kay Cee @Hippychick90
01 August, 10:52
Im doing side hustles in areas I excel. Im applying for jobs that are hiring, but I dont ever get a response back. And I need money now, I cant wait. So Im doing writing gigs, painting gigs, babysitting for friends and neighbors.

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
In response Kay Cee to her Publication
AND if we had our straw man, none of us would be jumping thru fiat holes and fiat bills. YEP>

___ Fritz28 @Fritz28
01 August, 10:51
You might want to phrase it differently because Initally thought dishes, vacuum, yard work 😂 I’m in the same boat as they stopped my unemployment today.

Karl Wiggins @KarlWiggins
01 August, 10:40
such as?

02 August, 12:03
In response Karl Wiggins to his Publication
I have operated a website/blog for 5 years - donation based. I am a skilled writer/editor and researcher. I have been extremely limited with most advertised WAH jobs as they pay only thru paypal. Paypal froze my account 2 years ago. Ideally now I am seeking someone who KNOWS someone which is why I am here networking.

Momma Bear @ur1spark
01 August, 10:31
Convert part of your house...or a room in your house to a short term rental for visitors to your area. Use airbnb and/or VRBO.

02 August, 12:00
In response Momma Bear to her Publication
we rent - it's small too.

Seventeen Frogs @17Frogs
01 August, 10:11
Maybe answer some to the questions people are asking - all comes down to conversations with people.

1776 ... @IGG1776
01 August, 09:58
search: live chat jobs

Tao Of Smoo @TaoOfSmoo
01 August, 09:46
What is your industry/bkgrd/interest/skillset? One good thing from the covid fraud was to force companies to move into allowing telework - even gov’t/military. And, people aren’t giving it up. So, companies (or gov’t agencies) have a lot of jobs listed as “remote”! Best time in history to get a really good remote job!

Keri Alexander donated @KeriA1776
01 August, 09:38
VK posted a video, some time ago, about Tesla jobs from home.

Miro Bratanov @mirobratanov
02 August, 03:23
In response Keri Alexander to her Publication
Here it is.

Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
01 August, 09:29
God will provide, just seek His help, and You will make it through once more, I am praying for You fren, its when things seem bleakest that miracles are right around the corner, hold steady, one step at a time, we are with You. May God Bless You and Yours Always, In All-Ways, Continually. 🙏🕊️🙏 All My Love, help is on the way. I know it.

Stacey Stands Up @StaceyW
01 August, 09:14
Same boat here. Autoimmune, so lost 18 yr job due to jab req. EEEking by barely...

Green 8700 @Green8700
01 August, 10:04
In response Stacey Stands Up to her Publication
hang in there! The mandates are being overturned in the courts. I’m in Central Pennsylvania and one of the hospital systems that terminated employment and denied all religious exemptions was just forced to rehire employees. Keep an eye on linkedin. Keep looking online to see if there’s any class action suit against your employer

02 August, 12:06
In response Stacey Stands Up to her Publication
I'm so sorry! I'm limited in where I can work now as I am sensitive to the jab shedding. Really tired of being so impinged and then getting pressure to step it up. I forgot - I am also a very gifted songwriter/composer and have a lot of material. I am so ready for a new world so people like myself can THRIVE and have our gifts readily wanted and accepted.

Cici Cue @Cici
01 August, 09:05
how do you feel about sales via phone?

Jack Anon @jackylope
01 August, 11:55
In response Cici Cue to her Publication
I would not recommend that. Highly dubious and usually paid per "success"... and people really do not appreciate such calls.
Better is market research per phone - for reputalble companies. Also not fun, but more interesting and not so awkward.

02 August, 12:07
In response Cici Cue to her Publication
Horrible. lol I am NOT good at sales - esp. on the phone. I used to do that and the anxiety was too much. The only thing I can sell is if it's something I believe in.

Cat Lee @Classicgirl17
01 August, 08:52
Hi. I work with a direct sales company that carries a bunch of brands. The founders are enlightened, pay it forward people and redid our comp plan making it so it's easier to make money from customers... as in not as much need to team build. When they saw the gas prices escalate, they acquired a one of a kind fuel additive that he used to sell before they started their own company. Besides cleaning the engine, it burns fuel cleaner so more miles per gallon. So needed right now. Also there is this young dude on FB Reels Tenny Hainsworth who posts a TON of side hustle ideas. I was floored to see how much is out there now... from transcription to proofreading to print on demand easily. Tons of ideas! If you want to watch a video about my company, just message me and I will grab it for you. I took a bit of a break because life went bananas, but now I'm on a mission to bust my Mom out of a nursing home so am motivated to help anyone get going.

Tao Of Smoo @TaoOfSmoo
01 August, 09:41
In response Cat Lee to her Publication
How can we buy this fuel additive?! 😁.

And, thx for stepping up to help your fellow anon! ❤️

CathyA @CathyA
01 August, 10:09
In response Cat Lee to her Publication
i just hired a transport had my father in law taken right out of one nursing home moved to another yes they didn't like it. I would have a transport pick her up if she can't walk if she can just put her in the car tell them she doesn't want to stay. i have picked up friends and family took them out for Thanksgiving dinner or just to lunchor just for the day. If they will not work with you go to another nursing home and tell them transfer her.

Blinky Blinx donated @Blinkyblinx
01 August, 08:48
I will say a prayer for you right now, that something amazing comes your way!