Victoria ~ Z Skywalker @Victoria1144
01 August, 08:33
Anyone help me find work I can do at home?
I have so much pressure on me.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Marti McFly @MartiMcFly
Contact a property management company and offer to track down people who have debt like non payment of rent etc on security deposits. Do a percentage and ave a leeway amount that you can negotiate so you are not calling the office all the time for confirmations.
12:30 AM - Aug 02, 2022
In response Victoria ~ Z Skywalker to her Publication
Only people mentioned by MartiMcFly in this post can reply
Least Invasive Most Effective @antidote528
19 August, 02:22
In response Marti McFly to her Publication
Dude.. that's the debt slavery system.. that system is not supported. That system of threatening by force is ungodly and no one awake should be supporting it in any way what so ever... weaponising man against man... Please read the bible in respect of debt and so forth.. Its a criminal cartel and anyone engaged in it will not fair well...

I have been assaulted in the home by people who came to steal the home... its down right evil... big men handling me like a slaughter cow.

Never ever participate in activities that have you turn on your neighbour... it puts you out of sorts with God. And never ever for money... that's selling your soul. It looks like that.. the employment contract is the evidence of purchase and ownership.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Marti McFly @MartiMcFly
19 August, 06:32
In response Least Invasive Most Effective to her Publication
You are out to lunch on this matter. When a person knowingly trashes a home.You don't tie a bow around it and say thank you. A company takes inventory of damages and goes from there.

Victoria ~ Z Skywalker @Victoria1144
02 August, 12:58
In response Marti McFly to her Publication
oh i could never do that kind of work. that's horrible - debt collecting. i'm willing to work w/in this system but in a way that doesn't harm people.

Grace4 mankind @Grace4mankind
02 August, 08:05
In response Victoria ~ Z Skywalker to her Publication
Thank you! I just dealt with one of them yesterday that handed me my azz on a platter. Cried half the day