Victoria ~ Z Skywalker @Victoria1144
01 August, 08:33
Anyone help me find work I can do at home?
I have so much pressure on me.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cat Lee @Classicgirl17
Hi. I work with a direct sales company that carries a bunch of brands. The founders are enlightened, pay it forward people and redid our comp plan making it so it's easier to make money from customers... as in not as much need to team build. When they saw the gas prices escalate, they acquired a one of a kind fuel additive that he used to sell before they started their own company. Besides cleaning the engine, it burns fuel cleaner so more miles per gallon. So needed right now. Also there is this young dude on FB Reels Tenny Hainsworth who posts a TON of side hustle ideas. I was floored to see how much is out there now... from transcription to proofreading to print on demand easily. Tons of ideas! If you want to watch a video about my company, just message me and I will grab it for you. I took a bit of a break because life went bananas, but now I'm on a mission to bust my Mom out of a nursing home so am motivated to help anyone get going.
08:52 PM - Aug 01, 2022
In response Victoria ~ Z Skywalker to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Classicgirl17 in this post can reply
CathyA @CathyA
01 August, 10:09
In response Cat Lee to her Publication
i just hired a transport had my father in law taken right out of one nursing home moved to another yes they didn't like it. I would have a transport pick her up if she can't walk if she can just put her in the car tell them she doesn't want to stay. i have picked up friends and family took them out for Thanksgiving dinner or just to lunchor just for the day. If they will not work with you go to another nursing home and tell them transfer her.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cat Lee @Classicgirl17
01 August, 10:28
In response CathyA to his Publication
Sound advice. Thank you. I was taking her out here and there but then I messed up my leg pretty badly 3 weeks ago. 😔 This place is not awful. I have been in one that is, but options are very limited here unless someone is wealthy. It's understaffed, underfunded and meh. Somehow some way I'm manifesting a financial miracle to get her back home with help or at least to a warmer place. Her being home when it's her time to go has been my biggest prayer for decades. If I could take her in myself I would but the dream of the house with space for her didn't happen either. I appreciate your advice. They make it hard to navigate this system.

Tao Of Smoo @TaoOfSmoo
01 August, 09:41
In response Cat Lee to her Publication
How can we buy this fuel additive?! 😁.

And, thx for stepping up to help your fellow anon! ❤️

Cat Lee @Classicgirl17
01 August, 10:02
In response Tao Of Smoo to her Publication
Now more than ever we have to hold each other up right? My husband and I came through the last recession battered to say the least so this time around we're taking those lessons to duck better and help others. That's why I love we picked up this fuel treatment as it's a pay for itself product. Diesel especially 😳 sheesh. I can send you a link that has all the tech info below the picture or if you want to watch a 24 minute video, I can message you with that. Thank you for asking. ❤️ I'm calling my rescue mission for my Mum operationhappygilmore. She fell or she would still be home.

Cat Lee @Classicgirl17
01 August, 10:42
In response Tao Of Smoo to her Publication
Heck at this point I got to thinking, being undercover is cozy so messaging is nice but I also know a lot of direct sales people are shady and people avoid us because of that. I'm not like that and barely even used a secret name here anyway so here's the link. I shoulda been Agent 99 though. 😅 If anyone wants to watch our company expert talk about it OR wants the video that talks about the opportunity, then message me for that. The compound used won a Nobel Prize in 1973 and this is in use in some mining companies. It's not like anything you can buy in a store and has a 60 day guarantee. With that off to take care of my leg for the night😊. www.FeedYourTank.net