Victoria ~ Z Skywalker @Victoria1144
01 August, 08:33
Anyone help me find work I can do at home?
I have so much pressure on me.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cici Cue @Cici
how do you feel about sales via phone?
09:05 PM - Aug 01, 2022
In response Victoria ~ Z Skywalker to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Cici in this post can reply
02 August, 12:07
In response Cici Cue to her Publication
Horrible. lol I am NOT good at sales - esp. on the phone. I used to do that and the anxiety was too much. The only thing I can sell is if it's something I believe in.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
02 August, 12:08
In response Victoria ~ Z Skywalker to her Publication
I also don't have a dedicated quiet workspace - I have a child and a disabled spouse and this place we live in is small.

Jack Anon @jackylope
01 August, 11:55
In response Cici Cue to her Publication
I would not recommend that. Highly dubious and usually paid per "success"... and people really do not appreciate such calls.
Better is market research per phone - for reputalble companies. Also not fun, but more interesting and not so awkward.

Cici Cue @Cici
02 August, 04:48
In response Jack Anon to his Publication
i make commission plus an hourly rate, calling existing customers. previously i handled inbound calls only, same company including hourly rate. inbound department is just too slow right now

Cici Cue @Cici
02 August, 04:49
In response Jack Anon to his Publication
ive had several sales phone positions with different companies, never cold calling, always with health benefits, 401k etc