Doq Holliday @doqholliday
We have an obligation to be ready to help others in our community when the time comes.

When the truth about the plandemic really hits hard, it’s going to be awful, Patriots.

Remember, EVERYONE has been lied to.

God woke you up before others for a reason.

It’s a blessing and a curse.

But when your neighbor is sobbing because they learn the truth and all their kids are vaxxed, you will need to be there for them.
03:14 PM - Apr 14, 2022
Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
Nede Catherine @EdenZed
20 July, 07:44
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
fort et unis 🙏💖

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Hyssop Cedar @Hyssop_Cedar
19 July, 05:26
I keep trying to impress this on my siblings that lament about their children and grandchildren. The time is coming when we will need to be the parents God created us for.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
ADHERE TO FREEDOM @ADHERETOFREEDOM
15 April, 07:50
“Blessing and a curse” is an understatement.
If I speak - I’m crazy.
If I share - “That’s far fetched.”
If I’m silent - I’m ignoring.
I’m holding MY line.
I’ve been at this for a LONG time & I’m at the point where I realize now, we’re at the end game.
It’s better to bite my lip than engage.
Peace & Love Frens!!!

Sierra Victor @sv_patriot
15 April, 10:48
I agree completely with you, Doq, but HOW do we comfort them.....what do we say?.........do?

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
15 April, 10:46
WWG1WGA 🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼

Canadian Patriot @WWG1WGA12
15 April, 10:42
WWG1WGA..🇨🇦

Erin Smith @ErinLeigh
15 April, 03:41
I saw some post on Twatter tonight...they are waking up and are pissed off

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
15 April, 02:14
You are right Doq the worst part will be for those that gave the vaxx to their children thinking they were saving them & to parents that passed.
Imho Only God can really save them all we can do is help and offer our love and compassion & any help for treatments. They will need help for yrs most likely if there really are no cures.

We must help them also without allowing it to destroy us, so be sure to take time for yourselves to recover and build your frequencies back up in between.
You are no good to them or anyone else if you run yourself down as well.

As with the loss of my 3 children my greatest solace is in God and knowing that we are eternal beings, without that I would not have made it thro it.

hope saxton @Scribe11
20 July, 10:21
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
God bless you, Angels Here -z ❤️
I'm so sorry for your loss.
You are a beautiful light here.
God did that. ❤️

Not Important @Notimportant
20 July, 10:58
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
& i would venture to guess these light beings that show you vidions & things, may in fact, be other versions of children? in some form or another ?

Nede Catherine @EdenZed
15 April, 02:12
🙏💖☘️fort 😇

Darlene Sully @JDSully
15 April, 02:09
🙏Yes once this moment comes, it's going to get really hard. Many times I have thought of this, and broke down into tears. So many of my family and friends have taken the vaxx, and all of them currently will not talk to me because I refused to bend and take it. I am now just waiting for the information to overwhelm them, i just hope they come to me, as I will be happy and wanting to help and hug them. Pray the information comes out soon, the sooner they know the sooner we may be able to help.🙏

Patriot999 DieHardTrumpsFan donated @IceAndBlades
15 April, 02:07
Yes, Sir.
My specialty, Sir!
Trained for this!
#PureLoveCuresAll

Victoria Walters @Victorious11
15 April, 01:53
it hurts when you tried so hard to open eyes and failed, and your bro who is smart and successful, his wife, 2 shots & booster, and covid twice, and your mama too, do not really get what did to themselves💔

Happy Dawg @EnjoyingtheRide
14 April, 07:57
My wife and I went to court this morning. Over a gentleman who I was trying to help and assaulted us. He stabbed us superficially with a broken knife two and a half weeks ago. I stomped his head a few times but he left with the police seemingly OK. A few days later I found out that he was in ICU. Today the judge got to the case and said oh yeah the guy who took a header off the second floor. I've been contemplating why God hasn't listened to my prayers. After a day I've decided that this is how he rebuked his demon, and is punishing him till the medbeds. He was listening to me.

Screen Maker @Screenmaker55
14 April, 09:32
In response Happy Dawg to his Publication
😢

Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
14 April, 07:50
Tell that to my brother ... tried to prepared him, tried get him to order Ivermectin online (he got the vax / booster) says he can't stay awake for more than 30 minutes driving ??? ... thinks I'm in a cult ... so very frustrating and he's a DJT supporter ...
I don't think he's going to make it ... really sad

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
15 April, 01:40
In response Generica Persona - ONE VOICE to her Publication
Wow anyway you can slip the ivermectin in his food?
Nana would do it to my brother in a heartbeat

Pink Totter @Totter
15 April, 03:25
In response Generica Persona - ONE VOICE to her Publication
For animals we sometimes put 1 cc of the ivermectin for injecting into animals in a spray bottle with a quart of water and lightly spritz animals.... but you didn't hear that from me!

Serendipity Reborn @Serendipity
14 April, 06:55

Love Jesus @HouseCall
14 April, 06:52
I too, am one who is awake. It sickens me for at least 3 out of my eight children (adults) are vaxed. Some have even vaxed my Grandchildren. And I have been praying ever since finding out about them.

jennifer rennebu @Whitepicketfence1
14 April, 08:21
In response Love Jesus to her Publication
This is so tragic. I pray for the world!

Patriotic Realtor @PatrioticRealtor
14 April, 06:34
Even though I've been awake, my daughter was at college and got the vax, it sickens me!!!

Deeker Lee @Deekerlee
14 April, 05:05
THIS!!!💯💯💯❤️❤️❤️

Red Edge @Rededge
14 April, 04:26
😔
its going to be hard for us as well coping with them when it comes out ....
i know we were woken for a reason but its still going to be taxing on us ...
But we have come so far and we have got this ....

Miko Hilo @MikoHilo
14 April, 04:14
We're here, prepared to step up and we're not alone.

Nede Catherine @EdenZed
15 April, 02:10
In response Miko Hilo to her Publication
🙏💖😇

Lisa Newnham @ShinySHINY
14 April, 03:59
🙏 Please be a cure out there! 😭

Red Edge @Rededge
14 April, 04:26
In response Lisa Newnham to her Publication
there is

Time to Rise Patriots!!! @TBIYTC
14 April, 05:31
In response Lisa Newnham to her Publication
I keep saying the same thing about a cure. I think we are all going to need help. With the snake venom they have been putting in the water worldwide. I heard from Dr. Love that this was happening for almost 2 years. She also mentioned some areas have been cleared.

Kristopher Anderson ~X~ @kanderc
14 April, 03:52
From day 1 I have always said this is not an
"I told ya so" game...I remember the anger, disgust and crying I went through while finding out most of this...and I know the tears will hit again when the blows start hitting people in masses...the main thing is that during the last 5 years, I have found myself on an extremely higher spiritual path and my faith and understanding in God has grown so strong, there is nothing that can steer me away from it...

There does come a self realization when you whole heartedly know you have been chosen for a reason.
Everything Happens For A Reason...

Leaders do not lead to collect followers. Fame and Pride can become a cheap commodity.....

A Leader merely goes first to open the path so others can see it...we cant keep putting them down if they dont...we just need to keep searching for new ways to make the path wider for All...yes it is stressful and tiring...this is what WE were chosen for...

We didn't come this far to only go this far..

Truth Hunter @Silverado7Oro
15 April, 01:56
In response Kristopher Anderson ~X~ to his Publication
No Fame in Gods Order/Kingdom

Peaceful Warrior @peacefulwarrior
20 July, 08:53
In response Kristopher Anderson ~X~ to his Publication
It has taken me a very long time to understand this concept on a personal basis. There are still a few people, family members especially, who would get an "I told you so", from the old me. Every time that thought comes up, I consciously breathe in peace and breathe out anger. I am working so hard to listen to God and to let go of ego and let him work through me. I believe I will be ready to help comfort others-it's what we were made for!

Thank you Kristopher, for sharing what I was thinking this morning also.🙏💗

James Cooper @s1mpletruths
14 April, 03:49
as far as i know theres no chance of survival if the jab they gave their kids was live, so not sure where i stand on this

Cydalee Patriot @Cydalee
14 April, 03:36
God blesses us so we can bless others

connie wright @cowri
14 April, 03:35
Ready!
we will cry when they cry-we will pray with them-we will comfort them-there will be no "see I told you" from me. Life is always a challenge, this is one of our hardest. Faith keeps me going-I turned my heart over to our Lord God. We will get through this together as one big family.

Mrs. Brown @tcbpatriot
14 April, 03:35
Yes I will help in any way i can. Even though i was the crazy one for going against the group texts in my family, i still love them.

Canadian Patriot @WWG1WGA12
15 April, 10:44
In response Mrs. Brown to her Publication
oh this will change,they will need the answers and we have it

Serah Oceane ♡ @QueenEsther
14 April, 03:33
No, "I told you so's"
I'm prepared to be there for them with love and understanding. I have only ever wanted to be comfort and mercy for others. ❤🤍
https://anonup.com/thread/...

Penguin MCQue @SQPatriot
14 April, 03:29
God has told me that I will be on "clean up crew". Is this what he meant?

Kristopher Anderson ~X~ @kanderc
14 April, 03:53
In response Penguin MCQue to his Publication
Yes 💚🌟💚

Only followers of this user (Kat113) can see their posts

Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
15 April, 02:20
In response Kathy Jean to her Publication
🙏 Sending you peace for healing. Talk to her- she can hear you where she is. She may send the scent of hyacynths at an unexpected time and place. It will be her. Angels like to "perfume us." to say they are with us. Just remember this. 💛

Diana DJT @Diana
15 April, 09:14
In response Kathy Jean to her Publication
My heartfelt thoughts & prayers are with you, very sorry for your loss, your blessed to of had such a beautiful time together here on earth🙏🏼❤️until you meet again, know that she is with you always 💥

Jody Donohue @Jody
14 April, 03:28
Will they actually believe it though, Doq? Most of us have been doing nothing but for over 2 years. It’s cost us our children, our family. I literally lost 70% of the folks in my life, including a son. They follow msm faithfully and will not listen to one word of proof. I’m hoping the burden of proof, will be undeniable. Anything less, leaves me lost. 🙏❤️

Doq Holliday @doqholliday
14 April, 03:33
In response Jody Donohue to her Publication
When they connect the dots, they will seek us out. I guarantee it.

F B Jones @FBJones
15 April, 11:36
In response Jody Donohue to her Publication
My entire family and extended family, to include my husband and one son got the jab. Both my folks died on the same day - 17 hours apart. Just 2 of my kids and one cousin are awake and not jabbed - but still don't want to learn because it's painful to hear they've been lied to - they are afraid. It's just me and the sleepers spew hate toward me. I know God sees all and I will do whatever He wants me to, to help them all. It's my one son I am most sad about. So young and full of promise and life. Please, God, let there be a way to help him live.