Doq Holliday @doqholliday
14 April, 03:14
We have an obligation to be ready to help others in our community when the time comes.

When the truth about the plandemic really hits hard, it’s going to be awful, Patriots.

Remember, EVERYONE has been lied to.

God woke you up before others for a reason.

It’s a blessing and a curse.

But when your neighbor is sobbing because they learn the truth and all their kids are vaxxed, you will need to be there for them.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
14 April, 07:50
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Tell that to my brother ... tried to prepared him, tried get him to order Ivermectin online (he got the vax / booster) says he can't stay awake for more than 30 minutes driving ??? ... thinks I'm in a cult ... so very frustrating and he's a DJT supporter ...
I don't think he's going to make it ... really sad

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z @SirHuckleberry
Wow anyway you can slip the ivermectin in his food?
Nana would do it to my brother in a heartbeat
01:40 AM - Apr 15, 2022
Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply
Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
15 April, 07:32
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
He's in AZ, I'm in VA... Its just what it is, and I can't break through to him... so frustrating ... thanks for your suggestion, I would buy it and send it to him, but he'll just say he forgot to take it.