Doq Holliday @doqholliday
14 April, 03:14
We have an obligation to be ready to help others in our community when the time comes.

When the truth about the plandemic really hits hard, it’s going to be awful, Patriots.

Remember, EVERYONE has been lied to.

God woke you up before others for a reason.

It’s a blessing and a curse.

But when your neighbor is sobbing because they learn the truth and all their kids are vaxxed, you will need to be there for them.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (Kat113) can see their posts

Diana DJT @Diana
15 April, 09:14
In response Kathy Jean to her Publication
My heartfelt thoughts & prayers are with you, very sorry for your loss, your blessed to of had such a beautiful time together here on earth🙏🏼❤️until you meet again, know that she is with you always 💥

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
15 April, 02:20
🙏 Sending you peace for healing. Talk to her- she can hear you where she is. She may send the scent of hyacynths at an unexpected time and place. It will be her. Angels like to "perfume us." to say they are with us. Just remember this. 💛

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
15 April, 02:16
🙏Sending hugs hun sorry about your Mom. I truely do know that you will see her again, but that doesnt stop you from missing her now. Prayers.🙏

kolibri @kolibri
14 April, 11:05
❤️🙏

trudy Q17 donated @BigDaddysLightWarrior
14 April, 07:42
🙏❤️ sending you a big hug. Those memories are precious & a beautiful sign she is with you.
I miss my Mama a lot today too, woke up & shed some tears...she passed in Sept from dementia.

Patriotic Realtor @PatrioticRealtor
14 April, 06:32
Hugs to you and may God comfort you🙏

Judy Anonette @biju
14 April, 06:22
She is still with you she just isn't suffering any longer. When my father died I was about 24, I knew he was very tired and it was my only consolation - to know he wasn't suffering any longer. I am sorry for your loss, such a sad thing we see right now, so many are leaving us.

TruthAlways Good @TruthAlwaysGood
14 April, 04:41
Thank you for sharing this heartfelt message with such a positive spin. Yes, I do believe God is sharing His light through us to many others and we are comforted by this one big beautiful family. May you be comforted today and tomorrow❣️🙏🏻❤️

Serah Oceane ♡ @QueenEsther
14 April, 04:04

FCS_ 3E2 @FCS_3E2_0neg
14 April, 03:50
She is and always will be! with you!

Julie Nicholls @downtownjuliebrown
14 April, 03:39
My deepesst condolences.

Just Amom @wwg1wgaww
14 April, 03:38
💖

Doq Holliday @doqholliday
14 April, 03:34
So glad you’re here with us Patriot. I’m sorry to hear that. You will never lose your family here.

Only followers of this user (Kat113) can see their posts

Cydalee Patriot @Cydalee
14 April, 03:34
🙏