No I told you so's,
Just be ready to help them understand.
πŸ™πŸ€
12:05 PM - Feb 10, 2022
Only people mentioned by QueenEsther in this post can reply
Nani Bee @Naniheart
04 January, 01:21
In response Serah Oceane β™‘ to her Publication
Tried telling my family but the source was never from their trusted news media or personalities.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Serah Oceane β™‘ @QueenEsther
17 April, 11:40
This is the way. πŸ˜ŠπŸ™πŸ€

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
17 April, 11:43
What an amazing Patriot Digital Soldier!
I just Love that Red Panda Loving Patriot! πŸ™Œ πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ πŸ₯°

Dman72 - Aussie Patriot donated @Dman72
21 September, 05:36
I’m getting a couple in Serah…

#sorrynotsorry

It’s been decades in the making.

21 September, 05:37
In response Dman72 - Aussie Patriot to his Publication
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Shieldwall Maiden @PatriotChick1022
02 September, 09:00
This is going to be the hardest part for me. So many people were so unkind, brutal in fact. I am going to have to pray so hard for God to give me the grace to hold my mouth shut.

Anthony - MAGA Z WWG1WGA @shiftworker1976
06 March, 10:32
In response Shieldwall Maiden to her Publication
Ditto my avatar tells all! 😜

Kid7 @Kid7
24 June, 08:31
Are you sure we can't even have a day? I think we can at least have a little fun! We can go right back to being humble and caring and God's light to them right after @blinkyblinx ...Can't we?!πŸ˜…

24 June, 08:38
In response Kid7 to her Publication
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Maybe a bit of playful teasing? πŸ€”πŸ˜‹

Qstine . A . 17, 1 SkjQld donated @SkjQld2222
10 February, 05:20
We at least tried to warn and they would not investigate or research. We will be there if they ever wake up ?, to comfort and hug them ... FromDarkToLight TheTruthShinesBright

Q_KingDavid 0o0 @TheHermitPepe
10 February, 05:10
They have been warned is th important part
they know , we know it
no need to say it is right Serah
1 Corinthians 13:1-3 (New King James Version)

Though I speak with the tongues of men and of angels, but have not love, I have become sounding brass or a clanging cymbal. And though I have the gift ofprophecy, and understand all mysteries and all knowledge, and though I have all faith, so that I could remove mountains, but have not love, I am nothing. And though I bestow all my goods to feed the poor, and though I give my body to be burned, but have not love, it profits me nothing.

Qstine . A . 17, 1 SkjQld donated @SkjQld2222
10 February, 05:27
In response Q_KingDavid 0o0 to his Publication
β€œThen faith, hope, love, these three become. But the greatest of these is LQVE ”(1 Cor. 13:13)" TheBestIsYetToCome

Greenstone taniwha @Greenstonetaniwha
10 February, 12:21
They will hurt even more than they hurt now,told you so is not on my list
to listen ,explain, comfort ,hold a hand or hug,this is also part of my journey it matters not who they are fam friend or a complete stranger,this is where compassion empathy and most importantly love for our fellow man comes into play, ie to love GOD is to love all of humanity

10 February, 12:30
In response Greenstone taniwha to her Publication
[12:21] πŸ˜ŠπŸ™πŸ€
Comfort and Mercy
https://anonup.com/thread/...

Dennis 1776 @dmrome
10 February, 12:11
Exactly !!! πŸ’―πŸ’«πŸ˜³πŸ•Š