Doq Holliday @doqholliday
14 April, 03:14
We have an obligation to be ready to help others in our community when the time comes.

When the truth about the plandemic really hits hard, it’s going to be awful, Patriots.

Remember, EVERYONE has been lied to.

God woke you up before others for a reason.

It’s a blessing and a curse.

But when your neighbor is sobbing because they learn the truth and all their kids are vaxxed, you will need to be there for them.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Happy Dawg @EnjoyingtheRide
14 April, 07:57
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
My wife and I went to court this morning. Over a gentleman who I was trying to help and assaulted us. He stabbed us superficially with a broken knife two and a half weeks ago. I stomped his head a few times but he left with the police seemingly OK. A few days later I found out that he was in ICU. Today the judge got to the case and said oh yeah the guy who took a header off the second floor. I've been contemplating why God hasn't listened to my prayers. After a day I've decided that this is how he rebuked his demon, and is punishing him till the medbeds. He was listening to me.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by Screenmaker55 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Screen Maker, click on at the bottom under it