Doq Holliday @doqholliday
14 April, 03:14
We have an obligation to be ready to help others in our community when the time comes.

When the truth about the plandemic really hits hard, it’s going to be awful, Patriots.

Remember, EVERYONE has been lied to.

God woke you up before others for a reason.

It’s a blessing and a curse.

But when your neighbor is sobbing because they learn the truth and all their kids are vaxxed, you will need to be there for them.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z @SirHuckleberry
You are right Doq the worst part will be for those that gave the vaxx to their children thinking they were saving them & to parents that passed.
Imho Only God can really save them all we can do is help and offer our love and compassion & any help for treatments. They will need help for yrs most likely if there really are no cures.

We must help them also without allowing it to destroy us, so be sure to take time for yourselves to recover and build your frequencies back up in between.
You are no good to them or anyone else if you run yourself down as well.

As with the loss of my 3 children my greatest solace is in God and knowing that we are eternal beings, without that I would not have made it thro it.
02:14 AM - Apr 15, 2022
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply
Not Important @Notimportant
20 July, 10:58
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
& i would venture to guess these light beings that show you vidions & things, may in fact, be other versions of children? in some form or another ?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
hope saxton @Scribe11
20 July, 10:21
God bless you, Angels Here -z ❤️
I'm so sorry for your loss.
You are a beautiful light here.
God did that. ❤️

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
20 July, 10:33
In response hope saxton to her Publication
Thank you hun, but you realize that you are as well.

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
15 April, 10:47
I know that feeling too! 😔🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼
💫😇💫

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
15 April, 01:28
In response Beverly Hayes to her Publication
I know hun it is the worst thing in life a person will ever have to recover from. Idk really how Mothers do it that dont have God