Doq Holliday @doqholliday
14 April, 03:14
We have an obligation to be ready to help others in our community when the time comes.

When the truth about the plandemic really hits hard, it’s going to be awful, Patriots.

Remember, EVERYONE has been lied to.

God woke you up before others for a reason.

It’s a blessing and a curse.

But when your neighbor is sobbing because they learn the truth and all their kids are vaxxed, you will need to be there for them.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jody Donohue @Jody
14 April, 03:28
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Will they actually believe it though, Doq? Most of us have been doing nothing but for over 2 years. It’s cost us our children, our family. I literally lost 70% of the folks in my life, including a son. They follow msm faithfully and will not listen to one word of proof. I’m hoping the burden of proof, will be undeniable. Anything less, leaves me lost. 🙏❤️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Doq Holliday @doqholliday
When they connect the dots, they will seek us out. I guarantee it.
03:33 PM - Apr 14, 2022
In response Jody Donohue to her Publication
Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
Canadian Patriot @WWG1WGA12
14 April, 04:03
WWG1WGA..Will never ever surrender or submit 🇨🇦

Jody Donohue @Jody
14 April, 03:39
That’s where my faith kicks in. I pray for critical thinking to turn into common knowledge. We were called for a reason. I will lovingly embrace every soul that seeks me out, as I know we were prepared for just that. 🙏❤️