Doq Holliday @doqholliday
The Wheat & The Tares.

It's almost as though the vaccine is the final separation.

All the warnings have been given and promoted and some are too proud and too scared to accept them due to their lack of faith.

If this is all God's plan, it would be impossible for Trump to stop people from getting vaccines anyway.

God is God because he gives man free will.
02:39 PM - Mar 15, 2021
Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
Tiffany R369 @TiffanyR369
18 March, 01:00
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Give me liberty 🙏🏼

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Anastasia TelltheTruth @AnastasiaTruth
18 March, 12:42
you are right Doq, as sad as it is that people are getting the vaccine everyone has info at their finger tips, and if you ask for God's guidance and wisdom He gives it to us. I believe this plays into the separation of the wheat from the chaff, God open their eyes I pray turn to Jesus Christ for salvation DO NOT TAKE THE VACCINE!!!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
MiSuzie Q.. @MiSuzieQ
17 March, 03:14
If Trump were to speak out against the vaccine, it would take the evil less than 10 minutes to impose mandatory vaccines across the nation. Everything he has the Dems take the opposite agenda...think about it

Dave Kuechler @Zoro
16 March, 11:30
I don't understand why Trump is urging his supporters to take the vaccine.

PAIN NOW @PAIN
16 March, 08:42
Major reach, but well put I guess. That said, the skull fuckings continue, even tonight with DJT saying "you should take the vaccine".

So, what's the back up plan? If this entire scheme tanks, you ready to fucking fight the trash?

Poised Savage @PoisedSavage
18 March, 10:30
In response PAIN NOW to his Publication
It's the ultimate "Think for yourself" test. (my opinion) If people run out to get it just because he said so, even though we've seen all the data, they're following a man instead of their heart and God

Ann Retzlaff @AnniesCampground
16 March, 05:10
My ex got one. Unbelieveable. I am on alert now because he and the girlfriend are taking our children on Spring break and he better not try to force this on the kids as a travel requirement.

POL POWEROFLOVE @Yogi
16 March, 10:44
this is the only thing that gives me peace knowing the many freinds and family that have opted for the vaccine

newbeginnings164 Discrete @newbeginnings164
16 March, 07:14
In response POL POWEROFLOVE to her Publication
THIS #LARP #Shill #accounts ARE PROFESIONAL LIERS

ARE DECEIVING YOU. FUCKING NEVER WAS THE IDEA OF BE A FUCKING #FREE MARKENT NOT FUCKING #Biblical BULLCRAP OPTION

#Argentina THE POLICE KIDNAPPING PEOPLE THAT WAS VOLUNTARY TO MAKE A #PCR TEST AND THEN WITH NO LAW OR LEGAL PROCEDURES THEY KIDNAPPED IT OF #CONCENTRATIONT #CAMPS

Isolation centers in Formosa : "This is hell, get me out of here!

https://www.youtube.com/wa...

https://www.youtube.com/wa...

ITS NO #Biblical

ITS #GENOCIDAL SATANIC #Chabad #SKULLBONES #LUCIFERIAN CRAP

PRESEENTED AS #BIBILICAL FOR THIS FULL OF SHIT #LARPERS

ITS NOT #FREE #MARKE CRAP

ITS FULL COMPULSORY . ITS OFFICIAL .

ALL THIS HUMAN SHIT THAT ARE TELLING YOU THAT ITS A FREE OPTION ARE RETARDS OR PAYED #Shills #LARP

#wwg1wga
#MAGA
#Trump
#The

16 March, 07:37
In response POL POWEROFLOVE to her Publication

Kerryn Cozmo @Kerryn
16 March, 05:53
he said... get the shot! is he weeding out sheep?
he took regeneron when he had it. What is going on?

Telesia Birdwell @Telese
16 March, 05:50
After the election my family turned into tyrants. Their hatred of Trump was/is pathological. They are all so excited about the vaccine except for one sister. She was valedictorian of her class. She just remains neutral. I sent her some information on the risks. I won't take it. I can't understand the mass delusion. Has anyone gotten a survey from the CDC calling for opinions on vaccinating children? They called my husband. I remain in prayer. Hoping and praying for the best outcome.

Victoria Walters @Victorious11
16 March, 01:26
i did my best to educate my mother. she said so you are a doctor now. her fear ruled. and she received the 2 shot moderna.

Lauren ⭐⭐⭐ ✞ @Lauren_USA
15 March, 11:40
one more thing DOQ lol have you ever wondered why people are not calling Life insurance companies to clarify what their policy covers.. like if they pass on from this covefee experimental vaccine. I dont have it in me to bring it up to people who already have had the vaccine because they might be SOL...😬🤔

Robin Lages @Robinbird
16 March, 04:54
In response Lauren ⭐⭐⭐ ✞ to her Publication
Its considered experimental so on a life insurance policy it is excluded if you die from the vaccine. Others have been reporting this.

Lauren ⭐⭐⭐ ✞ @Lauren_USA
15 March, 11:28
You know what I dont understand... maybe some can relate, but Ive had many friends and out of state relatives say they would never get the vaccine and then THEY DID. I cant help but think they are all going to die now 🥺 I dont know why they changed their minds.

Robin Lages @Robinbird
16 March, 05:00
In response Lauren ⭐⭐⭐ ✞ to her Publication
Its like people have lost their critical reasoning skills. Though u have to go outside the lame stream news to get any information.

Wen4 Change @Wen4Change
15 March, 11:08
but WHY did trump accelerate the availability kf vaccines if they are potentially danfarous. not eberyone has been informed. he even says, 'remember Im the one who made the vaccines possible'.

Lauren ⭐⭐⭐ ✞ @Lauren_USA
15 March, 11:32
In response Wen4 Change to her Publication
The information had always been there. They just didn't care enough to look further into it. It was about choice and the choice was their own to use common sense and just read. Im sure we all have pushed them to read and look more into I know I have, but sometimes people just turn a blind eye because it is easier🥺😬

Que Marvel donated @lillamb
15 March, 11:59
In response Wen4 Change to her Publication
Because if he didn't it would have been '5 years' of masks/lockdowns/fear mongering before [they] finally 'unveiled' [their] vaccine. 'Agenda 2030'...Trump hit fast forward.

Entirely Kathryn @EntirelyKathryn_thats_all
15 March, 10:31
Nothing to do with scripture! Stop commingling this virus with the scripture! The Word of God is HOLY and should only be spoken in TRUTH!

Hope4 Humanity @CandaceRene77
15 March, 10:21
I'm glad my mother and siblings have not got the vaccine. My mother has been awake long before me.

Rita Hen @WindyGale17
15 March, 10:15
Agree.......🌹🙏

Anthony - MAGA Z WWG1WGA @shiftworker1976
15 March, 10:11
We are on Gods timeline now. The Real Storm is about to hit.

Deeann Sec @Duxgirl27
15 March, 10:12
In response Anthony - MAGA Z WWG1WGA to his Publication
God won 🙏🏻

Kathy Bovenschen @kasubo
15 March, 07:56
All of my immediate family is planning to get the vaccine. They won't listen to me. I'm afraid I'll become an orphan. 😢

Total Truth @b4truth
15 March, 09:34
In response Kathy Bovenschen to her Publication
Kathy: I don't know your age, but I assume u still live with your folks. God does not want us 2 live in fear. Fear is of the enemy and a evil Spirit. "For God hath not given us a spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind." - (2 Tim 1:7 in the Bible). Put your faith in the Prince of Peace- the Lord Jesus our Creator. Pray 2 Him: "Lord Jesus save me. I am yours." Pray 4 your family that they would not take it. But if they do take it -don't panic and live in fear. As you put your Trust in Jesus you walk by faith and he is very able 2 heal people, by His power. Plus Jesus did not design your back 2 carry any burdons. Cast all your burdens(cares) upon Him(Jesus). And watch what happens. Cast all your cares upon Him because He cares 4 you sweety.

Truth Angel @TruthAngel
15 March, 10:07
In response Kathy Bovenschen to her Publication
Perhaps have them watch this 30+ min video from a well reknown vaccine maker/scientist who is risking his reputation to warn against taking the Covid "vaccine". https://youtu.be/ZJZxiNxYL...
Mass Vaccination in a Pandemic - Benefits versus Risks: Interview with Geert Vanden Bossche - YouTube

Geert Vanden Bossche PhD, is an internationally recognised vaccine developer having worked as the head of the Vaccine Development Office at the German Centre...

My Name is ⬅️MarQ➡️ @Babyjoe_tweeters
15 March, 07:50
4 - 6% will be lost forever 👇👀

Aunt Ro# @AuntRo
17 March, 03:28
In response My Name is ⬅️MarQ➡️ to his Publication
😳😳😳😱

mars 1776 donated @mars_1776
17 March, 03:29
In response My Name is ⬅️MarQ➡️ to his Publication
Very interesting. No coincidences?

BobbieAnne Drawe @Purpleunicorn
15 March, 07:35
Bobby Kennedy gives dire warnings on vaccine! Tomas Paine on I tunes.

God’s Trump Card @GodsTrumpCard
15 March, 06:53
Allowing the Covid hoax I get (a little), but promoting the vaccine is the only part of The Plan that I have struggled with. Is it all fake? I don't know. If The Plan includes allowing 50 million people to die because they are asleep and didn't question or research a vaccine properly, well then I'm concerned, sad, angry.

It doesn't make sense to me that the very people we are trying to wake up will be dead, including millions of children and babies that were not given a choice. Yes, adults get to choose but how will we "unite" the United States if in fact 50 million deaths comes to be? How many deaths WW?

I will gladly lose privileges, be jailed, even die to not take this vaccine. But I just found out that my brother and sister in law are going to take it - they are very strong Christians and Trump supporters and don't understand if Trump is promoting "his" vaccine why we think it's so bad.

I don't really have a clear answer on this point for them!

Prayer is all I can do!

Jim Bob @JimBob1899
15 March, 10:38
In response God’s Trump Card to her Publication
Trump's support of the vaccine has bothered me this whole time so I totally get what you're saying. My sister just took the vaccine and I'm afraid I will lose her and her kids may grow up without a mother. I saw one video awhile back that Trump was part of this and his job was the vaccines. I don't necessarily believe this, but it is a small possibility. That is why we have to keep an eye on things and if certain laws are passed then we have no choice, but to take action.

God’s Trump Card @GodsTrumpCard
18 March, 02:55
In response God’s Trump Card to her Publication
ghostezra keeps insisting vaccines = arrests and we're watching a movie - but don't get the jab... My husband and pray about this and the demonic masks more than any other one thing. In the end end I have to give it to God, only way to have any peace.

PirateQueen 888 @PirateQueen88
15 March, 06:20
#1 My dad, my rock, is being pressured to get it and says he is- even though he had a good case of the virus🤦🏼‍♀️- wont listen- my mom hears everything i tell her😬 #2 something needs to happen soon! i talked w my brainwashed neighbors this weekend- we are at the point of no return- i didnt realize how bad it has gotten being holed up inside all Winter- not only have they gotten both shots- and both reacted pretty bad- they now believe face coverings and shields should be mandatory from here on out for flu season🤦🏼‍♀️

Blondie Brute @BlondieBrute
15 March, 06:20
God is calling his children to prayer. We are unable to do this of our own accord. Rely on the Lord. Give it to Him, in trust and faith. Praise and thank Him for his faithfulness and goodness. He loves us so very much!

Photon 333 donated @Photon
15 March, 06:17
How can everyone exercise free will when they are being lied to everyday, and have been since birth?! Are you so complacent about human casualties?

Do babies and children have free will in all this mess? Hell no!!!

I don't take this lightly at all. The military has the power to help people and they are not. We're doing our best, but that isn't enough. True leadership is necessary to keep our country strong (and smart).

Doq, we protect the innocent. To do anything less IS against God's will.

Kheri Lin donated @KheriLin
15 March, 05:55
I guarantee it isnt as bad for the Godly ones. 🙏

Gods Heart @Godsheart6773
15 March, 05:51
What bothers me the most is how willing people are to post pics of them getting the vaccine like its some sort of....i dont know what. They dont post other pics of doc visits and would complain about HIPPA in other circumstances but surely are telling the world how obedient they are. My best friend told me she got the vaccine and then made a joke about it, knowing I was against it. Hearing her get all excited to have her life back in a month felt like a scene in a movie where someone is expecting to be free but ends up dead instead. I pray it doesnt become reality.

Michele Bowman @Chellbow4
15 March, 05:55
In response Gods Heart to her Publication
i had this exact conversation with my chiropractor today! it's really astonishing how HIPPA has gone right out the window

Pedo Slayer @AquaMarine16
15 March, 06:05
In response Gods Heart to her Publication
a life changing or life ending vaccine.... but let's get our 5 mins of tiktok, ig, fb fame!

Pueos Perch @ 10,000ft. @Hawkeye_Loccard
15 March, 05:45
It is a 'parting of the worlds' so to say, and those who check-out now (and those behind the mass psychosis) will not be reincarnating on this precious blue orb. Count on it.

John 812 1776 @4TruthNHonor44
18 March, 08:59
In response Pueos Perch @ 10,000ft. to his Publication
I shared this on Facebook and in 3 minutes flat i was banned fro 24hrs on facebook.

Elizabeth Sylvia @Kellie
15 March, 04:27
It is my free will choice NOT to get the vaccine. I haven't had any vaccines since childhood. I am in working on deep meditation and prayers to God right now. Not only for those that have chosen to get the vaccine and harm has come to them but also find a way to wash away the fear that my free will choice will be tested. You see I live in Massachusetts and Governor Baker is a RINO tyrant. He plans to make the vaccine mandatory by June. Please pray for me that God will continue to allow my free will to prevail and will intervene a way out of this for me and many many others.

colleen ellis @cellis7
15 March, 04:36
In response Elizabeth Sylvia to her Publication
Dear Elizabeth, we agree in the Name above all that Jesus and His Word which is exalted above His Name .....God will provide a way of escape...READ 1 Cori nth 10:13 in the Passion TPT We all experience[n] times of testing,[o] which is normal for every human being. But God will be faithful to you. He will screen and filter the severity, nature, and timing of every test or trial you face[p] so that you can bear it. And each test is an opportunity to trust him more, for along with every trial God has provided for you a way of escape[q] that will bring you out of it victoriously.[r]

16 March, 07:05
In response Elizabeth Sylvia to her Publication
galicia #Spain makes vaccination mandatory with fines of up to more than 60,000 euros 70000 dollars

EAGLE 777 @EAGLE777
15 March, 04:25
Free choice is the key One of yhe pillars of freedom

Rita Meeks @NurseRita
15 March, 04:23
why can they not see what Our Eyes see? my best friend who has been a public scholl teacher for 30 years and teaches at Norman High School (which hello) National weather service in Norman , but is a devot Christian knows the ends and outs of the Bible, always been consevative until 5 years ago took the vaccine, thinks AOC is so smart, I just have to believe she is more than In Doc Tra Nated. She has recently went back to OU to achieve her Doctrate in Educaton. She is a great human being would give her last penny, taking homeless in . But thinks Q is a cult and wont even research. I am so beyond ready for the flood, my heart is heavy today as i have had a cousin pass away , just need prayers. Also My son in law left for middle East to protect our Freedoms. God knew we needed each other. Thank you @doqholliday you have provided me strength many days