Doq Holliday @doqholliday
15 March, 02:39
The Wheat & The Tares.

It's almost as though the vaccine is the final separation.

All the warnings have been given and promoted and some are too proud and too scared to accept them due to their lack of faith.

If this is all God's plan, it would be impossible for Trump to stop people from getting vaccines anyway.

God is God because he gives man free will.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Elizabeth Sylvia @Kellie
15 March, 04:27
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
It is my free will choice NOT to get the vaccine. I haven't had any vaccines since childhood. I am in working on deep meditation and prayers to God right now. Not only for those that have chosen to get the vaccine and harm has come to them but also find a way to wash away the fear that my free will choice will be tested. You see I live in Massachusetts and Governor Baker is a RINO tyrant. He plans to make the vaccine mandatory by June. Please pray for me that God will continue to allow my free will to prevail and will intervene a way out of this for me and many many others.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
newbeginnings164 Discrete @newbeginnings164
galicia #Spain makes vaccination mandatory with fines of up to more than 60,000 euros 70000 dollars
07:05 PM - Mar 16, 2021
In response Elizabeth Sylvia to her Publication
Only people mentioned by newbeginnings164 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from newbeginnings164 Discrete, click on at the bottom under it