Doq Holliday @doqholliday
15 March, 02:39
The Wheat & The Tares.

It's almost as though the vaccine is the final separation.

All the warnings have been given and promoted and some are too proud and too scared to accept them due to their lack of faith.

If this is all God's plan, it would be impossible for Trump to stop people from getting vaccines anyway.

God is God because he gives man free will.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
God’s Trump Card @GodsTrumpCard
15 March, 06:53
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Allowing the Covid hoax I get (a little), but promoting the vaccine is the only part of The Plan that I have struggled with. Is it all fake? I don't know. If The Plan includes allowing 50 million people to die because they are asleep and didn't question or research a vaccine properly, well then I'm concerned, sad, angry.

It doesn't make sense to me that the very people we are trying to wake up will be dead, including millions of children and babies that were not given a choice. Yes, adults get to choose but how will we "unite" the United States if in fact 50 million deaths comes to be? How many deaths WW?

I will gladly lose privileges, be jailed, even die to not take this vaccine. But I just found out that my brother and sister in law are going to take it - they are very strong Christians and Trump supporters and don't understand if Trump is promoting "his" vaccine why we think it's so bad.

I don't really have a clear answer on this point for them!

Prayer is all I can do!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jim Bob @JimBob1899
Trump's support of the vaccine has bothered me this whole time so I totally get what you're saying. My sister just took the vaccine and I'm afraid I will lose her and her kids may grow up without a mother. I saw one video awhile back that Trump was part of this and his job was the vaccines. I don't necessarily believe this, but it is a small possibility. That is why we have to keep an eye on things and if certain laws are passed then we have no choice, but to take action.
10:38 PM - Mar 15, 2021
In response God’s Trump Card to her Publication
Only people mentioned by JimBob1899 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Jim Bob, click on at the bottom under it