Doq Holliday @doqholliday
15 March, 02:39
The Wheat & The Tares.

It's almost as though the vaccine is the final separation.

All the warnings have been given and promoted and some are too proud and too scared to accept them due to their lack of faith.

If this is all God's plan, it would be impossible for Trump to stop people from getting vaccines anyway.

God is God because he gives man free will.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
PAIN NOW @PAIN
Major reach, but well put I guess. That said, the skull fuckings continue, even tonight with DJT saying "you should take the vaccine".

So, what's the back up plan? If this entire scheme tanks, you ready to fucking fight the trash?
08:42 PM - Mar 16, 2021
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Only people mentioned by PAIN in this post can reply
Poised Savage @PoisedSavage
18 March, 10:30
In response PAIN NOW to his Publication
It's the ultimate "Think for yourself" test. (my opinion) If people run out to get it just because he said so, even though we've seen all the data, they're following a man instead of their heart and God

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
PAIN NOW @PAIN
19 March, 09:49
In response Poised Savage to his Publication
Good pint, but I find it hard to believe that if Donald John Trump and company were TRULY in control RIGHT NOW and TODAY, this game would be looooooooooong over. But here we sit, it's Friday and past the middle of March.......we have nothing. No justice. No PUBLIC arrests. No country.

So brutal......hard to believe that American Patriots haven't seen enough to take this matter into their own hands. As Bannonon says, it's 90 million vs. Congress......ACT LIKE IT!