Doq Holliday @doqholliday
15 March, 02:39
The Wheat & The Tares.

It's almost as though the vaccine is the final separation.

All the warnings have been given and promoted and some are too proud and too scared to accept them due to their lack of faith.

If this is all God's plan, it would be impossible for Trump to stop people from getting vaccines anyway.

God is God because he gives man free will.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
God’s Trump Card @GodsTrumpCard
15 March, 06:53
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Allowing the Covid hoax I get (a little), but promoting the vaccine is the only part of The Plan that I have struggled with. Is it all fake? I don't know. If The Plan includes allowing 50 million people to die because they are asleep and didn't question or research a vaccine properly, well then I'm concerned, sad, angry.

It doesn't make sense to me that the very people we are trying to wake up will be dead, including millions of children and babies that were not given a choice. Yes, adults get to choose but how will we "unite" the United States if in fact 50 million deaths comes to be? How many deaths WW?

I will gladly lose privileges, be jailed, even die to not take this vaccine. But I just found out that my brother and sister in law are going to take it - they are very strong Christians and Trump supporters and don't understand if Trump is promoting "his" vaccine why we think it's so bad.

I don't really have a clear answer on this point for them!

Prayer is all I can do!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
God’s Trump Card @GodsTrumpCard
ghostezra keeps insisting vaccines = arrests and we're watching a movie - but don't get the jab... My husband and pray about this and the demonic masks more than any other one thing. In the end end I have to give it to God, only way to have any peace.
02:55 AM - Mar 18, 2021
In response God’s Trump Card to her Publication
Only people mentioned by GodsTrumpCard in this post can reply
Mrs Vee @MrsVee
18 March, 03:33
In response God’s Trump Card to her Publication
Unless you've seen a movie before, we don't know how it plays out.

If you've ever watched an OLD movie, 9 times out of 10, the good guys win & it's a happy ending.

As far as Our Lord and Saviour is concerned, we don't know what could happen 10 minutes from now.

At this point, we pretty much know who the good guys & the bad guys are. We know that, in the end, GOD wins.

We know the bad guys' tactics. We pray for the safety of our good guys & President Trump, the Best President we ever had. None of us knows for sure 'the timeline'.

Pray. Have Faith. Enjoy the Show. "You'll love how this movie ends."
#TheBestIsYetToCome