Doq Holliday @doqholliday
15 March, 02:39
The Wheat & The Tares.

It's almost as though the vaccine is the final separation.

All the warnings have been given and promoted and some are too proud and too scared to accept them due to their lack of faith.

If this is all God's plan, it would be impossible for Trump to stop people from getting vaccines anyway.

God is God because he gives man free will.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kathy Bovenschen @kasubo
15 March, 07:56
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
All of my immediate family is planning to get the vaccine. They won't listen to me. I'm afraid I'll become an orphan. 😢

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Truth Angel @TruthAngel
Perhaps have them watch this 30+ min video from a well reknown vaccine maker/scientist who is risking his reputation to warn against taking the Covid "vaccine". https://youtu.be/ZJZxiNxYL...
Mass Vaccination in a Pandemic - Benefits versus Risks: Interview with Geert Vanden Bossche - YouTube

Geert Vanden Bossche PhD, is an internationally recognised vaccine developer having worked as the head of the Vaccine Development Office at the German Centre...

10:07 PM - Mar 15, 2021
In response Kathy Bovenschen to her Publication
Only people mentioned by TruthAngel in this post can reply
Dave Kuechler @Zoro
16 March, 11:38
In response Truth Angel to her Publication
Geert basically says vaccinated people will become super spreaders as the virus continues to mutate. The vaccinated won't have immunity to the mutated version and unvaxed won't have any herd immunity that they gained with original virus.