Doq Holliday @doqholliday
15 March, 02:39
The Wheat & The Tares.

It's almost as though the vaccine is the final separation.

All the warnings have been given and promoted and some are too proud and too scared to accept them due to their lack of faith.

If this is all God's plan, it would be impossible for Trump to stop people from getting vaccines anyway.

God is God because he gives man free will.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kathy Bovenschen @kasubo
All of my immediate family is planning to get the vaccine. They won't listen to me. I'm afraid I'll become an orphan. 😢
07:56 PM - Mar 15, 2021
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Only people mentioned by kasubo in this post can reply
Truth Angel @TruthAngel
15 March, 10:07
In response Kathy Bovenschen to her Publication
Perhaps have them watch this 30+ min video from a well reknown vaccine maker/scientist who is risking his reputation to warn against taking the Covid "vaccine". https://youtu.be/ZJZxiNxYL...
Mass Vaccination in a Pandemic - Benefits versus Risks: Interview with Geert Vanden Bossche - YouTube

Geert Vanden Bossche PhD, is an internationally recognised vaccine developer having worked as the head of the Vaccine Development Office at the German Centre...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Dave Kuechler @Zoro
16 March, 11:38
In response Truth Angel to her Publication
Geert basically says vaccinated people will become super spreaders as the virus continues to mutate. The vaccinated won't have immunity to the mutated version and unvaxed won't have any herd immunity that they gained with original virus.

Total Truth @b4truth
15 March, 09:34
Kathy: I don't know your age, but I assume u still live with your folks. God does not want us 2 live in fear. Fear is of the enemy and a evil Spirit. "For God hath not given us a spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind." - (2 Tim 1:7 in the Bible). Put your faith in the Prince of Peace- the Lord Jesus our Creator. Pray 2 Him: "Lord Jesus save me. I am yours." Pray 4 your family that they would not take it. But if they do take it -don't panic and live in fear. As you put your Trust in Jesus you walk by faith and he is very able 2 heal people, by His power. Plus Jesus did not design your back 2 carry any burdons. Cast all your burdens(cares) upon Him(Jesus). And watch what happens. Cast all your cares upon Him because He cares 4 you sweety.

Scooby85 *** @mrsb2005
15 March, 10:45
In response Total Truth to his Publication
I agree!!!

Kathy Terrell @Kathyrose1980
15 March, 10:46
In response Total Truth to his Publication
praise be to Jesus!

Bonnie Stanford @BonnieMorell
15 March, 08:06
Show them these and pray before and after you show them. Remind them that no life insurance company will pay the beneficiary if the person took the vax within a year of the death (but I wouldn’t mention it if you are the beneficiary), and if all else fails, know this: President Trump changed the 5D HZ frequencies in 2019, that were originally designed to cause harm to the people who were vaccinated. Also, med beds will soon be available to reverse any harm caused by the vaccinations. So do not lose hope!