Doq Holliday @doqholliday
15 March, 02:39
The Wheat & The Tares.

It's almost as though the vaccine is the final separation.

All the warnings have been given and promoted and some are too proud and too scared to accept them due to their lack of faith.

If this is all God's plan, it would be impossible for Trump to stop people from getting vaccines anyway.

God is God because he gives man free will.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Elizabeth Sylvia @Kellie
It is my free will choice NOT to get the vaccine. I haven't had any vaccines since childhood. I am in working on deep meditation and prayers to God right now. Not only for those that have chosen to get the vaccine and harm has come to them but also find a way to wash away the fear that my free will choice will be tested. You see I live in Massachusetts and Governor Baker is a RINO tyrant. He plans to make the vaccine mandatory by June. Please pray for me that God will continue to allow my free will to prevail and will intervene a way out of this for me and many many others.
04:27 PM - Mar 15, 2021
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Kellie in this post can reply
newbeginnings164 Discrete @newbeginnings164
16 March, 07:05
In response Elizabeth Sylvia to her Publication
galicia #Spain makes vaccination mandatory with fines of up to more than 60,000 euros 70000 dollars

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
colleen ellis @cellis7
15 March, 04:36
In response Elizabeth Sylvia to her Publication
Dear Elizabeth, we agree in the Name above all that Jesus and His Word which is exalted above His Name .....God will provide a way of escape...READ 1 Cori nth 10:13 in the Passion TPT We all experience[n] times of testing,[o] which is normal for every human being. But God will be faithful to you. He will screen and filter the severity, nature, and timing of every test or trial you face[p] so that you can bear it. And each test is an opportunity to trust him more, for along with every trial God has provided for you a way of escape[q] that will bring you out of it victoriously.[r]