Doq Holliday @doqholliday
15 March, 02:39
The Wheat & The Tares.

It's almost as though the vaccine is the final separation.

All the warnings have been given and promoted and some are too proud and too scared to accept them due to their lack of faith.

If this is all God's plan, it would be impossible for Trump to stop people from getting vaccines anyway.

God is God because he gives man free will.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Gods Heart @Godsheart6773
15 March, 05:51
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
What bothers me the most is how willing people are to post pics of them getting the vaccine like its some sort of....i dont know what. They dont post other pics of doc visits and would complain about HIPPA in other circumstances but surely are telling the world how obedient they are. My best friend told me she got the vaccine and then made a joke about it, knowing I was against it. Hearing her get all excited to have her life back in a month felt like a scene in a movie where someone is expecting to be free but ends up dead instead. I pray it doesnt become reality.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Michele Bowman @Chellbow4
i had this exact conversation with my chiropractor today! it's really astonishing how HIPPA has gone right out the window
05:55 PM - Mar 15, 2021
In response Gods Heart to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Chellbow4 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Michele Bowman, click on at the bottom under it