Doq Holliday @doqholliday
15 March, 02:39
The Wheat & The Tares.

It's almost as though the vaccine is the final separation.

All the warnings have been given and promoted and some are too proud and too scared to accept them due to their lack of faith.

If this is all God's plan, it would be impossible for Trump to stop people from getting vaccines anyway.

God is God because he gives man free will.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Wen4 Change @Wen4Change
but WHY did trump accelerate the availability kf vaccines if they are potentially danfarous. not eberyone has been informed. he even says, 'remember Im the one who made the vaccines possible'.
11:08 PM - Mar 15, 2021
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Wen4Change in this post can reply
Que Marvel donated @lillamb
15 March, 11:59
In response Wen4 Change to her Publication
Because if he didn't it would have been '5 years' of masks/lockdowns/fear mongering before [they] finally 'unveiled' [their] vaccine. 'Agenda 2030'...Trump hit fast forward.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Wen4 Change @Wen4Change
16 March, 01:49
In response Que Marvel to her Publication
i wondered that, but still question it.

Lauren ⭐⭐⭐ ✞ @Lauren_USA
15 March, 11:32
In response Wen4 Change to her Publication
The information had always been there. They just didn't care enough to look further into it. It was about choice and the choice was their own to use common sense and just read. Im sure we all have pushed them to read and look more into I know I have, but sometimes people just turn a blind eye because it is easier🥺😬