Par Nelli @Parnelli
Question....
Knowing what you do about Covid vax, do you trust any vax, past or present? If you're a pet owner, do you vax your pets?
My answer is no, no and no!
Where did feline lukemia, feline aids come from? Wasn't a thing back when! To me, vets are just big pharma drs in disguise!
09:12 AM - Jan 18, 2023
Only people mentioned by Parnelli in this post can reply
Mrs. Hopper @Hopper369
18 January, 12:03
In response Par Nelli to her Publication
I stopped vaccinating my cattle herd for pink-eye two years ago and I haven't had one case of pink-eye since I ceased. Even when I did vaccinate for it about 20% of the herd still got it. "Damned if you do, NOT damned if you don't"

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Par Nelli @Parnelli
18 January, 12:06
In response Mrs. Hopper to her Publication
Live virus in vax!
Break the sytem, little by little!
❤️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Tracey Weller @Tweller
18 January, 11:43
My Lab is 12 and I discovered a lump on her neck that was bleeding, so i called the vet and the bitch who took my call, told me she couldn’t be seen because she hadn’t been there in over a year, and that was for leg surgery. She told me I had to make an appointment to get her shots before she could get an appointment for a bleeding tumor. I lit her up and we have an appointment Friday, and I am telling them all how I really feel about their lack of compassion.🤬

Par Nelli @Parnelli
18 January, 11:48
In response Tracey Weller to her Publication
Power tripping fools, forcing you to comply to them, its not for the best interest of the animal or they wouldve got her in immediately....hope it all turns out well for you both ❤️
As for the vet and his bitch, no compassion...tear into them

Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
18 January, 11:37
I used to give my horse shots, but I stopped this Fall.

The rabies shot particularly, would make him go off his food for a couple of days.

Now, the vet checks his teeth, cleans his sheath and I send them off with a stool sample to check for parasites... that is it

As with the 'bird flu', they are also starting to focus on the equine world, the 'strangles' is the most recent 'thing', they want everyone panicking about...

They eventually want noone keeping animals that can be used as a mode of transport... then it will be animals that can be weaponized against THEM...

Because they know pets are beneficial in our lives, and they want us depleted and dependent in THEM... for everything.

Par Nelli @Parnelli
18 January, 11:41
In response Carole Davis-Z to her Publication
Well said!

Kay Cee @Hippychick90
18 January, 11:37
Yeah my cat was under the radar and doing fine, then she started bleeding from the eyes, so naturally we took her to the vet. They told us she needed a rabies vax and we couldn't leave until she got one. And if we refused they would have to report it. We were so fed up with her illness and she was old, so we just went ahead with it. I feel bad now, because who knows what they really gave her 😢

Par Nelli @Parnelli
18 January, 11:40
In response Kay Cee to her Publication
❤️🥺

LQve Trump @LoveTump
18 January, 11:14
In the past 40 years I've had 3 dogs. A Golden Retriever , a small half breed shaggy dog, and a Yorkie under 5 pounds (just died last year age 16). Other than puppy shots they never got vaxed or spayed.

When the city found out I had a dog, I had to give them the rabies vax because then they needed to be licensed (a whole other subject)

ALL 3 of those dogs NEVER had to go to the vet for ANY treatment.
ALL 3 lived to old age and died in our home with family and love.

Par Nelli @Parnelli
18 January, 11:21
In response LQve Trump to her Publication
The city enforces the rabies narrative for more $ ...tags also...they knew ppl would do it ...yet outside city limits they dont...ppl around here that live in the bigger cities are complaining about the cops issuing warrants for their arrest, reason> dog barking 🙄 dont they have criminals to catch? Nah lets go arrest a pet owner for the dog barking...its not at night, its daytime barking or in the house

Andrea COLEMAN @AndieJJ
18 January, 10:46
I have a Samoyed and Aussie. Both rescues. Both unvax'd since in my care. The Samoyed is chipped and has a tumor at the chip site that started to grow last year.
My Aussie, after puberty, developed multiple wart like tumors. It is papillomaviruses induced by vaccine. YEP... same HPV vax many parents give their kids. It's the "sexually transmitted" cancer prevention vax. I gave her Thuja Occidental which cleared it up. My entire family then took it to detox any aerosol, water, food vax.

I heard William Cooper say; the chip for the dog was a test for us.
"They did not put billion dollar satellites in the sky to help you find your lost dog. They do not care if your dog is lost"

I am Keri @Lionessheart
18 January, 10:46
no no and no for me!! 😍

RoccoQ @RoccoQ
18 January, 10:40
My lab has epilepsy… several seizures per week. Took him off dog food, no seizures for months. seizures started coming back, took him off his thyroid meds, no seizures in a month now…..🧐

Par Nelli @Parnelli
18 January, 10:48
In response RoccoQ to her Publication
My son is epileptic, started at the age of 13 mths, after his boosters for kindergarten, they were full blown, I put it together that it was vax, its guilt i live with everyday, hes 23 now...
keep him off any pharma, they are intentionally doing this for their own wealth...
If they loved animals the way they claim, they wouldnt participate in the nefarious acts they do, they arent worthy of my time nor $...honestly, I just want to see heads roll with all the fake medicine crooks

Andromeda .....Z @mystic17
18 January, 10:38
NO MORE JABS OF ANY KIND! DO NOT TRUST GOVERNMENT!

America First @Realdeal
18 January, 10:24
after 2 weeks ago i dont trust mu dog even getting meds they put my dog on and med and cause a mass after they told
me it was safe then thr day of the testing of the mass said it was a side effect i lost my sh*t told them there killing animals for money were the humanity to me my dog is my world if i aint working we’re together if this plan ever ends the vets should be hung high to (mount laurel animal hospital in nj

Par Nelli @Parnelli
18 January, 10:27
In response America First to his Publication
Sorry ❤️ hope your fur baby will be ok 🥺🙏

Only followers of this user (Treetone) can see their posts

Jason Webber @Haldir1970
18 January, 10:24
I agree with you 1,000,000%.

And to anyone who thinks that there are still “conventional vaccines” - think again. There is now only ONE “vaccine” and it is the mRNA “vaccine.”

Our governments (agents of the Cabal at the top) have found a “vaccine” that works at killing us off - with a delay that is long enough to allow for plausible deniability (the sleepers lap that up like its going out of style - anything to placate their egos, which prevent them from accepting that they believed lies and they were wrong…about everything).

There should be no trust in any government, anyone in the health care industry who did not stand up against this, or any corporation (including banks).

Those systems are falling. Time to build anew.

Par Nelli @Parnelli
18 January, 10:25
In response Jason Webber to his Publication
Absolutely!!

Paula Taylor @paulamjohns
18 January, 10:17
100% agree

Ron The Best is Yet to Come @Ringo4maga
18 January, 10:12
I agree no shots for pets - I dehydrate chicken liver for dog treats my wife cooks our dogs food, rice with broth and green beans carrots etc
Both are cheaper than the store.

Our dogs love veggies and graze in the garden eating everything
celery raw carrots onions lettuce tomatoes they eat it all

The store food and treats are bad and make our dogs sick and scratch a lot
We made the connection and made the change

Par Nelli @Parnelli
18 January, 10:14
In response Ron The Best is Yet to Come to his Publication
Love this!!! ❤️

Jen Roeh @JenRoeh
18 January, 10:09
Over the last several years, we've had 2 dogs that had issues with allergies and skin conditions. They were in and out of the vet's office so many times -- $$$$$ thousands of dollars spent without much relief. I firmly believe the vaccinations are the cause, especially the rabies vaccine.

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
18 January, 10:10
In response Jen Roeh to her Publication
I don't vaccinate mine.

Par Nelli @Parnelli
18 January, 10:11
In response Jen Roeh to her Publication
Yes! Dry dog food also causes allergies. The $$$ spent was their goal! Pure evil!

Robin Brubakken @RagnarsLittleSister
18 January, 10:00
I had my dog spayed as a puppy and never went back...she has had no vax or worm pills and never eats dry dog food.She is 8 years old and healthy.

Par Nelli @Parnelli
18 January, 10:05
In response Robin Brubakken to her Publication
Yes! They just pump them full of poisons, animals in the wild arent vaxxed tho, they're not rabid, foaming at the mouth etc Ive lived in northern mich my whole life, I have yet to see one, just one

Mikkee Writelikeitis @Mikkee
Agree!

Anon MeUpp @Jahty
18 January, 09:56
I lost my beautiful vibrant 7 yr old Chessie to bone cancer last April. He was my best friend. Through my research I came to the conclusion of it being a combo of dog food, the vaxs, and flouride. When we get another dog everything we do for him will change. 💔

Par Nelli @Parnelli
18 January, 09:58
In response Anon MeUpp to her Publication
Sorry for your loss ❤️
They know ppl love their pets and would do anything for them, its all part of their sick game...GAME OVER!

Anon MeUpp @Jahty
In response Anon MeUpp to her Publication
Also the neutering and spaying must be delayed our not done at all.

Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ donated @Quilibet
18 January, 09:35
I was Active Duty in the Persian Gulf and the military was ordering all personnel to take the Anthrax series of shots.
There were 3 separate shots, and left a lump the size of a golfball at the injection site that lasted a week.
Anyone who refused was threatened with Court Martial and Dishonorable Discharge. Many of us took it under threat.
Fast forward to today ;
-Many of us have muscle issues in which tissue seems to dissolve.
- Many have Chronic Fatigue Syndrome.
- Couple that with other psyche issues.
The VA has made it difficult to pinpoint Chronic Fatigue and it is almost impossible to claim it as a disability.
So much of this garbage has been tested on the people who swore an oath to the country.... Someone needs to be held accountable.

Mary Bell @godsgirlinks
18 January, 11:38
In response Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ to his Publication
Two of my sons were in the Army and had anthrax and all the rest. I hate it! And now the one who is married to an active duty wife had to take the Covid shots. Their children and dogs also had to take multiple shots when they were in Europe at her duty station. Their beloved dog just died of cancer at the age of 11. Too young in my opinion. We do NOT vax dogs or people in our household and most of my grandchildren are not vaxxed or have only had a few before we woke up. Praying for God to negate all harmful effects on my family members🙏

Peaceful Warrior @peacefulwarrior
18 January, 11:41
In response Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ to his Publication
This has my blood boiling. The people like you Charlie, who thought they were serving their country, keeping their country safe. Praying for you, praying for a new world with medbeds that will heal you and all your fellow military men and women. Praying for all secret tech that is used to torture people is brought down asap.

I don't understand how the white hats, if in control, let this continue. Why are we constantly brought to new precipices, but the asleep aren't? They just continue in the hell on Earth, and nothing changes. I pray for patience for all of us, and healing and peace for you sweet Charlie.

Water Mark @Watermark
18 January, 09:29
Veterinarians have been the mall cops of this debacle.

Just enough knowledge to be arrogant. Just enough indoctrination to be mentally entrenched. Just enough influence to damage pets.

Par Nelli @Parnelli
18 January, 09:55
In response Water Mark to his Publication
Yes!! This, all of this!! ☝️

Kerry Carlson @FramersIntents
18 January, 10:02
In response Water Mark to his Publication
Yup! They learned bad tricks from doctors. Some old-time ones are good, but most young ones are system, system, system.