Par Nelli @Parnelli
18 January, 09:12
Question....
Knowing what you do about Covid vax, do you trust any vax, past or present? If you're a pet owner, do you vax your pets?
My answer is no, no and no!
Where did feline lukemia, feline aids come from? Wasn't a thing back when! To me, vets are just big pharma drs in disguise!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ donated @Quilibet
18 January, 09:35
In response Par Nelli to her Publication
I was Active Duty in the Persian Gulf and the military was ordering all personnel to take the Anthrax series of shots.
There were 3 separate shots, and left a lump the size of a golfball at the injection site that lasted a week.
Anyone who refused was threatened with Court Martial and Dishonorable Discharge. Many of us took it under threat.
Fast forward to today ;
-Many of us have muscle issues in which tissue seems to dissolve.
- Many have Chronic Fatigue Syndrome.
- Couple that with other psyche issues.
The VA has made it difficult to pinpoint Chronic Fatigue and it is almost impossible to claim it as a disability.
So much of this garbage has been tested on the people who swore an oath to the country.... Someone needs to be held accountable.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mary Bell @godsgirlinks
Two of my sons were in the Army and had anthrax and all the rest. I hate it! And now the one who is married to an active duty wife had to take the Covid shots. Their children and dogs also had to take multiple shots when they were in Europe at her duty station. Their beloved dog just died of cancer at the age of 11. Too young in my opinion. We do NOT vax dogs or people in our household and most of my grandchildren are not vaxxed or have only had a few before we woke up. Praying for God to negate all harmful effects on my family members🙏
11:38 AM - Jan 18, 2023
Only people mentioned by godsgirlinks in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Mary Bell, click on at the bottom under it