Par Nelli @Parnelli
18 January, 09:12
Question....
Knowing what you do about Covid vax, do you trust any vax, past or present? If you're a pet owner, do you vax your pets?
My answer is no, no and no!
Where did feline lukemia, feline aids come from? Wasn't a thing back when! To me, vets are just big pharma drs in disguise!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
LQve Trump @LoveTump
In the past 40 years I've had 3 dogs. A Golden Retriever , a small half breed shaggy dog, and a Yorkie under 5 pounds (just died last year age 16). Other than puppy shots they never got vaxed or spayed.

When the city found out I had a dog, I had to give them the rabies vax because then they needed to be licensed (a whole other subject)

ALL 3 of those dogs NEVER had to go to the vet for ANY treatment.
ALL 3 lived to old age and died in our home with family and love.
11:14 AM - Jan 18, 2023
In response Par Nelli to her Publication
Only people mentioned by LoveTump in this post can reply
Par Nelli @Parnelli
18 January, 11:21
In response LQve Trump to her Publication
The city enforces the rabies narrative for more $ ...tags also...they knew ppl would do it ...yet outside city limits they dont...ppl around here that live in the bigger cities are complaining about the cops issuing warrants for their arrest, reason> dog barking 🙄 dont they have criminals to catch? Nah lets go arrest a pet owner for the dog barking...its not at night, its daytime barking or in the house

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
LQve Trump @LoveTump
18 January, 11:48
In response Par Nelli to her Publication
Yup, got to pay that TAX on your dog every year!
I went years no lic with all 3 of my dogs until city found out.
They used to knock on doors to see if you had a dog then ask if neighbors had dogs. I never gave up my neighbors.