Par Nelli @Parnelli
18 January, 09:12
Question....
Knowing what you do about Covid vax, do you trust any vax, past or present? If you're a pet owner, do you vax your pets?
My answer is no, no and no!
Where did feline lukemia, feline aids come from? Wasn't a thing back when! To me, vets are just big pharma drs in disguise!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
I used to give my horse shots, but I stopped this Fall.

The rabies shot particularly, would make him go off his food for a couple of days.

Now, the vet checks his teeth, cleans his sheath and I send them off with a stool sample to check for parasites... that is it

As with the 'bird flu', they are also starting to focus on the equine world, the 'strangles' is the most recent 'thing', they want everyone panicking about...

They eventually want noone keeping animals that can be used as a mode of transport... then it will be animals that can be weaponized against THEM...

Because they know pets are beneficial in our lives, and they want us depleted and dependent in THEM... for everything.
11:37 AM - Jan 18, 2023
In response Par Nelli to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Tallyho in this post can reply
Par Nelli @Parnelli
18 January, 11:41
In response Carole Davis-Z to her Publication
Well said!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396