Par Nelli @Parnelli
18 January, 09:12
Question....
Knowing what you do about Covid vax, do you trust any vax, past or present? If you're a pet owner, do you vax your pets?
My answer is no, no and no!
Where did feline lukemia, feline aids come from? Wasn't a thing back when! To me, vets are just big pharma drs in disguise!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Anon MeUpp @Jahty
18 January, 09:56
In response Par Nelli to her Publication
I lost my beautiful vibrant 7 yr old Chessie to bone cancer last April. He was my best friend. Through my research I came to the conclusion of it being a combo of dog food, the vaxs, and flouride. When we get another dog everything we do for him will change. 💔

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Anon MeUpp @Jahty
Also the neutering and spaying must be delayed our not done at all.
10:00 AM - Jan 18, 2023
In response Anon MeUpp to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Jahty in this post can reply
Par Nelli @Parnelli
18 January, 10:02
In response Anon MeUpp to her Publication
They call it "praticing" medicine for a reason, they havent "mastered" it yet? Seems fishy

Duhble Dee @Duhble_Dee
18 January, 11:45
In response Par Nelli to her Publication
And you pay for opinions from doctors.