Par Nelli @Parnelli
18 January, 09:12
Question....
Knowing what you do about Covid vax, do you trust any vax, past or present? If you're a pet owner, do you vax your pets?
My answer is no, no and no!
Where did feline lukemia, feline aids come from? Wasn't a thing back when! To me, vets are just big pharma drs in disguise!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Tracey Weller @Tweller
My Lab is 12 and I discovered a lump on her neck that was bleeding, so i called the vet and the bitch who took my call, told me she couldn’t be seen because she hadn’t been there in over a year, and that was for leg surgery. She told me I had to make an appointment to get her shots before she could get an appointment for a bleeding tumor. I lit her up and we have an appointment Friday, and I am telling them all how I really feel about their lack of compassion.🤬
11:43 AM - Jan 18, 2023
In response Par Nelli to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Tweller in this post can reply
Par Nelli @Parnelli
18 January, 11:48
In response Tracey Weller to her Publication
Power tripping fools, forcing you to comply to them, its not for the best interest of the animal or they wouldve got her in immediately....hope it all turns out well for you both ❤️
As for the vet and his bitch, no compassion...tear into them

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396