Only followers of this user (Parnelli) can see their posts

Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ @Quilibet
I was Active Duty in the Persian Gulf and the military was ordering all personnel to take the Anthrax series of shots.
There were 3 separate shots, and left a lump the size of a golfball at the injection site that lasted a week.
Anyone who refused was threatened with Court Martial and Dishonorable Discharge. Many of us took it under threat.
Fast forward to today ;
-Many of us have muscle issues in which tissue seems to dissolve.
- Many have Chronic Fatigue Syndrome.
- Couple that with other psyche issues.
The VA has made it difficult to pinpoint Chronic Fatigue and it is almost impossible to claim it as a disability.
So much of this garbage has been tested on the people who swore an oath to the country.... Someone needs to be held accountable.
09:35 AM - Jan 18, 2023
In response Par Nelli to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Quilibet in this post can reply
Peaceful Warrior @peacefulwarrior
18 January, 11:41
In response Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ to his Publication
This has my blood boiling. The people like you Charlie, who thought they were serving their country, keeping their country safe. Praying for you, praying for a new world with medbeds that will heal you and all your fellow military men and women. Praying for all secret tech that is used to torture people is brought down asap.

I don't understand how the white hats, if in control, let this continue. Why are we constantly brought to new precipices, but the asleep aren't? They just continue in the hell on Earth, and nothing changes. I pray for patience for all of us, and healing and peace for you sweet Charlie.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mary Bell @godsgirlinks
18 January, 11:38
Two of my sons were in the Army and had anthrax and all the rest. I hate it! And now the one who is married to an active duty wife had to take the Covid shots. Their children and dogs also had to take multiple shots when they were in Europe at her duty station. Their beloved dog just died of cancer at the age of 11. Too young in my opinion. We do NOT vax dogs or people in our household and most of my grandchildren are not vaxxed or have only had a few before we woke up. Praying for God to negate all harmful effects on my family members🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Paula Hardin @paula_hardin
18 January, 10:50

Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ donated @Quilibet
18 January, 10:53
In response Paula Hardin to her Publication
Thank you! Yes!

Kris Williams @KrisWilliams
18 January, 10:24
Suggestion from WeGo...

Love Wins @Lovewins_17
18 January, 10:22
Yes! Many people need to be held accountable. It has happened for at least 100 years.
Decades ago a homeopath I was seeing was helping some vets with symptoms, obviously successfully, because she was "visited" by gov officials and threatened.
Thank you for your service! May we all see these crimes brought out into the light soon and hasten emotional and physical healing for all that need it. 🙏💫

18 January, 10:25
In response Love Wins to her Publication
Good to see you my friend!
I do think things will be made right and I agree on the homeopathic as the correct way to heal.

Val Belaire @ValBelaire
18 January, 10:17
Absolutely. I believe that they dont want a bunch of trained retired military here. There must be something that is causing so many suicides. I believe in my gut that this is on purpose. Refuse any injections or untested medical therapy. I have read about people who are TI’s, they are being tortured alive. Implanted devices.

18 January, 10:30
In response Val Belaire to her Publication
Yes,
I too think that many are targeted. As you said, they do not want us trained, around. Many skills including Medial training, marksmanship, and even construction would be a threat to "Them".
Without getting into detail, I might be a TI... Too many coincidences to not be.

Andrea COLEMAN @AndieJJ
18 January, 10:34
In response Val Belaire to her Publication
Issac Kappy spoke about this. If it is what your speaking of. He mentioned having and implanted device. He first noticed music playing while the radio was not on and others could not hear it. It graduated to massive pain, not headaches but massive stabbing pain in his head. He spoke how he learned to control it.
There is a patent from 1950 ish, it maybe actually be 30's where the military has had ability and did implant voices into the heads of others via frequency. They call "The Voice of God"

A quick search pulled this up
https://vk.com/secretxgov...

https://www.wired.com/2007...

Kris Williams @KrisWilliams
18 January, 10:10
💛God bless you Charlie and Thank You for your service!!! I Thank all US Military and Veterans, and their families to, for their service!!!

I am sorry you had to endure all this, but sadly I learned of the testing on American soldiers years ago.

Have you tried a natural supplement, called Goji Berry? I cannot tolerate Caffeine, and besides the B shot or the Vitamins that help with the energy, Goji Berry for me is natural and yet works like Caffeine. Anyways, thought it might help possibly?

God bless you and your family!!!

18 January, 10:13
In response Kris Williams to her Publication
Thank you Kris.
I will look into the Goji Berry...
I have learned to take naps when and where possible and that helps also.

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
18 January, 10:09
They gave us a shot during my extremely short and weird ass tenure. Didn't even put it on the papers, said they were but then listing it as something else, then not, WEIRD shit but still here mofos. Clean those ranks at the GITMO

18 January, 10:11
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
It wasn't just the vax...
They had many of us on an asbestos program which monitored our lungs. THey discontinued it in 2002. All records were purged from medical.

Mike Allen Good and Green donated @QballAnon1776
18 January, 10:08
Thank you for your service and sorry for what they did to you. Praying for you and all of us that we see justice

18 January, 10:09
In response Mike Allen Good and Green to his Publication
Thank you...
We will make it right, for the ones currently vaxed.

TheBest isYet2Come @Candidiam17
18 January, 09:48
😞😞😞 this is so freaking evil, so sorry... they WILL be held accountable.... they have stolen LIFE of human beings by destroying their health... it is a crime against humanity🤬

Only followers of this user (Parnelli) can see their posts