Par Nelli @Parnelli
18 January, 09:12
Question....
Knowing what you do about Covid vax, do you trust any vax, past or present? If you're a pet owner, do you vax your pets?
My answer is no, no and no!
Where did feline lukemia, feline aids come from? Wasn't a thing back when! To me, vets are just big pharma drs in disguise!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
America First @Realdeal
after 2 weeks ago i dont trust mu dog even getting meds they put my dog on and med and cause a mass after they told
me it was safe then thr day of the testing of the mass said it was a side effect i lost my sh*t told them there killing animals for money were the humanity to me my dog is my world if i aint working we’re together if this plan ever ends the vets should be hung high to (mount laurel animal hospital in nj
10:24 AM - Jan 18, 2023
In response Par Nelli to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Realdeal in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (Treetone) can see their posts

Par Nelli @Parnelli
18 January, 10:27
In response America First to his Publication
Sorry ❤️ hope your fur baby will be ok 🥺🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
America First @Realdeal
18 January, 10:29
In response Par Nelli to her Publication
it came back non cancerous its just the fact he now has a golf ball size mass at 2yrs old i should of known big hospital needs money etc