Par Nelli @Parnelli
18 January, 09:12
Question....
Knowing what you do about Covid vax, do you trust any vax, past or present? If you're a pet owner, do you vax your pets?
My answer is no, no and no!
Where did feline lukemia, feline aids come from? Wasn't a thing back when! To me, vets are just big pharma drs in disguise!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
RoccoQ @RoccoQ
My lab has epilepsy… several seizures per week. Took him off dog food, no seizures for months. seizures started coming back, took him off his thyroid meds, no seizures in a month now…..🧐
10:40 AM - Jan 18, 2023
In response Par Nelli to her Publication
Only people mentioned by RoccoQ in this post can reply
Par Nelli @Parnelli
18 January, 10:48
In response RoccoQ to her Publication
My son is epileptic, started at the age of 13 mths, after his boosters for kindergarten, they were full blown, I put it together that it was vax, its guilt i live with everyday, hes 23 now...
keep him off any pharma, they are intentionally doing this for their own wealth...
If they loved animals the way they claim, they wouldnt participate in the nefarious acts they do, they arent worthy of my time nor $...honestly, I just want to see heads roll with all the fake medicine crooks

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396