Serah Oceane ♡ @QueenEsther
I took 1 pencil eraser size dose of ivermectin this morning at 10am starting today I plan to do this every morning for 1 week to see what happens. Will be sharing my experience and any changes that occur as I go along. 🤍
11:06 AM - Nov 03, 2022
Only people mentioned by QueenEsther in this post can reply
motley mick @motleymick
08 April, 01:00
In response Serah Oceane ♡ to her Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Awake Elf @Awake_Elf
05 November, 10:02
Thank you for sharing, mine arrived this week so want to start on it soon.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Tiffany Blue @TiffanyBlue
04 November, 07:38
Where did you buy it?

04 November, 07:40
In response Tiffany Blue to her Publication
I found it and ordered online, I can't remember the website I bought it last month 😅

04 November, 12:26
Day 2
It's been 24hrs from my first dose, Could be unrelated however I will note it anyways, my persistent wet cough has cleared up today. I just needed to clear my throat a few times instead of the choking on mucus cough I've been experiencing. I don't feel much different beyond that, I feel no negative side effects. I took my second dose this morning at 10am. 😊

AK_ Kiff @AK_Kiff
06 November, 09:48
You may get some herxing. Which is truly a good thing so you are getting rid of parasites... Best wishes!

07 November, 07:56
Day 3 & 4
I fell behind updating I worked over the weekend sorry! 😅 Day 3 I did not take it I worked all morning and on into the afternoon and missed the time for my dose. Day 4 I picked back up, the wet cough I have is gone, still needing to clear my throat here and there but there has been a noticeable significant change. I'm about to go take my dose for day 5 right now. 😊

Law & Physics @physics171
04 November, 03:45
Parasite elimination is essential, consuming a diet to keep parasites away (Physical elimination), optimal health matters.

HCQ (Quinine)
Ivermectin
Fenbendazole (222mg)
Urine therapy (aged urine, high in ammonia aged)
Cinchona bark (Quinine)
Grapefruit peals (Quinine)
Black walnut tincture.
Worm wood
Mimosa Pudica
Clove
Diatomaceous Earth
Oil of oregano

Lets not overlook a major elephant in the room about how to eliminate non physical parasites.

Contributing causes.
Low vibes.
Anger
Fear
Depression, Loosh energy
Alcohol
Drugs
Ego
Narcissism
Physical parasites.
Place of employment, Selling your soul for a paycheck
Being handled by dark forces, sexual honey pots, secret societies, voodoo.
Black magic

Anything more contributions?

04 November, 07:13

Notice: Undefined variable: text_temp in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 175
Mental / Emotional Parasites:
(Toxic people in your circle)
Healing makes you realize some people don't deserve to be around you, no matter how much you love them. Unconditional love is not unconditional tolerance of abuse or disrespect. Unconditional love is not unconditional boundaries. 🤍

07 November, 09:10

Notice: Undefined variable: text_temp in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 175

04 November, 03:16
Thank you serah for sharing, leading to others.
Loving the information that others are sharing also.
Wonderful efforts, well done.
🙏💜💥

04 November, 07:07

😊🙏🤍

IAM NJoy @NJoy
04 November, 02:40
I think this video was posted earlier on AU. Very informative & highly recommend. Also i found a PDF 2pg doc I found from Dr Merritt & will post next. Video explains the Mother parasite produces a hormone that contains the babies in their sacks (ea sack has 200,000) & only released by Mum parasite in stages, otherwise she’ll have millions of baby parasites to compete with to stay alive! Dr Lee suggests NOT to leave too much time between treatment’s when you start. (Video link explains this at 18:40mins) If suggested protocol isn’t followed we may risk overloading the system resulting in becoming toxic, called Herxheimers Reaction. Dr Merritt suggests to go slow & follow the protocol aiming for a monthly maintenance dosage/cycle. It’s all about the lifecycle of the parasite & safely purging them, without overloading & putting unnecessary pressure on the body. I found this interview very helpful & extremely informative. Around 18:40 explains this
https://www.bitchute.com/v...

04 November, 07:07
In response IAM NJoy to her Publication
Thank you for showing me this 😊🙏🤍

08 November, 11:40
In response IAM NJoy to her Publication

Melissa Lee @Sassyredhead
03 November, 08:38
what does this help with beside Covid ??

03 November, 08:39
In response Melissa Lee to her Publication
Parasites

04 November, 03:01
In response Melissa Lee to her Publication
Hi, to build awareness, there is no COVID-19, there are no human viruses, its all lies, its all frauds.

EXPLOSIVE EVIDENCE VIROLOGY A GLOBAL LIE NO COVID19 SARS-COV-2 EXISTS - PART 1

Explosive Evidence Virology a Global Lie NO COVID19 SARS-CoV-2 Exists - Part 2
https://www.bitchute.com/c...

Andy Pence @AndyPence
03 November, 06:29
i weigh approximately 200 pounds. i take the dosage for my weight using the slide on the plunger. i take 2x that amount anytime i feel ill. i have had great success with it. i do it once a week for maintainance. if im ill i do it 5 days in a row. usually feel much better in a few hours or less. i did have an ear infection a few weeks back and had to get antibiotics from my doctor (who reccomended the ivermectin) he stated ivermectin is the safest drug on the market. safer than most vitamins. the ear infrction was the only time ivermectin didnt knock it out.

Kimberly Robinson donated @KRobinson77
03 November, 05:50
I have been doing it several times a week for months now and now have my husband and kids on 3 days on and 5 days off.

LanieLou _MAGADonian @LanieLou_MAGADonian
03 November, 04:53
Not sure about every day.... Please consider contacting
these Doctors.

LanieLou _MAGADonian @LanieLou_MAGADonian
03 November, 04:54
In response LanieLou _MAGADonian to her Publication
moar

Only followers of this user (Gohdee) can see their posts

03 November, 05:44
In response Kristina ❤️❤️ to her Publication
Thank you! 😊🙏🤍

Blinky Blinx donated @Blinkyblinx
03 November, 02:57
as someone who is super concerned about chemicals and un-natural ingredients, does anyone know what they use as fillers in this? Let’s just say I don’t think the apple tastes very “appley” 😂— we know pharma doesn’t care a whole lot about us—so I wonder about what else is in this—or is it just a situation where the benefits outway any drawback that may also be included in the package?

03 November, 03:15
In response Blinky Blinx to her Publication
I showed this to Shareef, I feel like he can help you answer this better 😊

Shareef Twal @Hunnydrip
03 November, 03:17
the apple is just a flavoring. horses have the most sensitive system out of any animal so its likely not harmful.

they can take a medication the same as humans but in human form > will likely be poisonous because they are so sensitive.

anyways they have unflavored if you dont like the apple 😂

Blinky Blinx donated @Blinkyblinx
03 November, 02:45
oh yum!!! 🍏🍎 flavor!!! 😂😆
did you see the info about catching the different life cycles of the parasites?

03 November, 02:49
I did indeed! 😊

Dman72 - Aussie Patriot donated @Dman72
03 November, 02:35
It changed my world and now even the Mrs has started it…

Sunny Star @Sunny2021
03 November, 02:42
In response Dman72 - Aussie Patriot to his Publication
How often do you take it?

Awake Elf @Awake_Elf
05 November, 10:05
In response Dman72 - Aussie Patriot to his Publication
Did you have any negative side effects? Just wondering if we need to all stay home for a few days when we start taking it LMAO

Pueos Perch @ 10,000ft. @Hawkeye_Loccard
03 November, 02:08
"Let food be thy medicine, and let medicine be thy food" Hippocrates

Fight For Justice A - Z @FightForJustice
03 November, 01:55
Ivermectin: friend or foe?

Mrs. Brown @tcbpatriot
03 November, 01:38
Hubs and i have been using this for a while. Watched a clip of a woman saying the best way was to start 3 days on it and then 5 days off, then 3 on again and 7 days off, 3 on, 9 off until you have done a month.

03 November, 02:34
In response Mrs. Brown to her Publication
Thank you for sharing this with me! 😄🙏🤍

Kathy 273273 @kathy273273
03 November, 01:33
My boss just told me about this yesterday, she said she uses the Ivermectin for her horses.

Kristopher Anderson ~X~ @kanderc
03 November, 01:32
Cool. I just ordered my first 3 boxes of it this morning.
💚🌟💚

Only followers of this user (techstartupmom) can see their posts

Only followers of this user (Gohdee) can see their posts

Patriotic Realtor @PatrioticRealtor
03 November, 07:55
In response Mandy ... to her Publication
What is the difference between the 2?

Marianne Risk @Mari_anne
03 November, 01:02
We started a little over a week ago. We did 1 dose on an empty stomach for 4 days. Then cycled off for 5 days. We started back up today & will do it for 4 days again.
We had mild herxing which for us was some headaches, mild body aches & my husband had the sniffles.
By day 4 I felt great. My regular body pain had drastically decreased, where my doc says is a hormonal breakout cleared up, brain fog dramatically decreased, energy levels were up. I also refrained from refined sugar & fasted the first 24 hours & last 24 hours on round 1.
3 days after taking IV we started noticing the positive effects going backwards.
Good luck on your experiment! I wish you every success.

03 November, 02:16
In response Marianne Risk to her Publication
Thank you for sharing this with me! 😄🙏🤍

Gigi 1217 @AnneM1217
03 November, 01:02
please do....thank you Serah! i just ordered the same stuff yesterday. i am curious as to your results!💕

03 November, 02:14
In response Gigi 1217 to her Publication
😊🙏🤍

Fighting Mama @Fightingmama2022
03 November, 12:44
I'm still confused about how often my daughter and I should take this? Twice a month like in the study or what dirt road says? Thoughts appreciated.

Kly Fdt donated @Kfed71
03 November, 05:49
In response Fighting Mama to her Publication
It depends on what you are treating. If it’s an ailment like lymes, arthritus, ms then everyday til
its cured and then a few more werks for good measure. Then a maintenance dose after that. If you know you are going to be around the jabbed take it.

Kentucky Girl @KentuckyGirl
03 November, 08:17
In response Fighting Mama to her Publication
You guess at a pencil eraser size two times a day, morning and night! I have done it, without any herxing and it does help!

TBo ogg donated @tbog
03 November, 12:34
You'll feel rejuvenated.

But take it with zinc.

03 November, 12:34
In response TBo ogg to his Publication
I'll go pick some up today then 😊

Rebecca Schoewe @Jenny1294
03 November, 01:38
In response TBo ogg to his Publication
What is the sterile injection thing? Also are they talking about rubbing the ivermectin on your skin and belly button? Do you add something to it for skin use? I have numerous autoimmune and feel like crap every day and would like to try something like this. I did do 5 days of 1 ivermectin tab a day to see if it would help my issues but it didn't.

Digital Warrior_81 @CueteamsixNahalf_81
03 November, 12:31
I did it three times a day for a week and I’m still alive and fealing good. It didn’t help my looks though !🤓

03 November, 12:32
In response Digital Warrior_81 to his Publication
Lol! How did it make you feel after that week?

Brute Woman @Brute_Woman12
03 November, 12:23
Someone here on AU posted a video I caught on a Dr.'s rec on how to take it and explained that the first few days are killing the 'mother' parasite that sends out hormones to keep the larva from hatching, but once she's gone then they begin to hatch, hence the herxing. She recommends a schedule of 3 days of med then 5 off. then 3 on 7 off, 3 on 10 off, 3 on 21 off then finally 3 on a month off. If you continue to 'herx' stay at that interval until you are symptom free to move onto another longer period in between days off. My son and I are starting 3/7 as of this morning... a way to ease herxing is to take a hot dead sea salt bath. 2 cups sea salt and a minimum of 20 minute bath... Your skin is akin to a third kidney and regular salt baths are excellent detoxes in and of themselves. (advice of Dr Sandra Rose)

03 November, 12:31
In response Brute Woman to her Publication
Thank you for sharing this with me! 😊🙏🤍

LQve Trump @LoveTump
03 November, 12:03
I have this same paste and take it now and then to clear out any possible parasites.
Never had a reaction but I haven't taken for days in a row.
My hubby and son have also used this with no reactions.

I'm still unclear how often to take this. I do an eraser size on my finger, scrape it off on back of lower teeth, then drink it down with water.
Doesn't taste bad to me.

03 November, 12:07
In response LQve Trump to her Publication
I'm running this experiment for that very reason, I want to see what happens if I do it every day for 1 week.

James Dean @Wait_its_time
03 November, 12:07
This is the one I use and actually like the taste of it. I just finished up the last one not too long ago so I went out and bought three more tubes of it just to make sure I have enough in case they stop people from using it.
The quantity needed is listed by what your weight is on the plunger so you can get an exact amount. A horse's digestive system is very delicate so they have to have an accurate amount. from the research I've done it sounds like humans are not harmed if overdosing using fenbendazole. 😎

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
05 November, 10:17
In response James Dean to his Publication
i consumed a tube of this over one week with no ill effects. studies on this drug were performed at thr same time as ivermectin

James Dean @Wait_its_time
03 November, 12:01

Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
03 November, 12:16
In response James Dean to his Publication
Available over the counter. Keep some on hand. 😇