Serah Oceane ♡ @QueenEsther
03 November, 11:06
I took 1 pencil eraser size dose of ivermectin this morning at 10am starting today I plan to do this every morning for 1 week to see what happens. Will be sharing my experience and any changes that occur as I go along. 🤍

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
James Dean @Wait_its_time
03 November, 12:07
In response Serah Oceane ♡ to her Publication
This is the one I use and actually like the taste of it. I just finished up the last one not too long ago so I went out and bought three more tubes of it just to make sure I have enough in case they stop people from using it.
The quantity needed is listed by what your weight is on the plunger so you can get an exact amount. A horse's digestive system is very delicate so they have to have an accurate amount. from the research I've done it sounds like humans are not harmed if overdosing using fenbendazole. 😎

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
i consumed a tube of this over one week with no ill effects. studies on this drug were performed at thr same time as ivermectin
10:17 AM - Nov 05, 2022
In response James Dean to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Janedoe17 in this post can reply
James Dean @Wait_its_time
05 November, 10:43
In response Jane Doe✔️ to her Publication
Thanks, that's good info. Did you notice anything with that treatment? Did you have any symptoms before doing it?