Serah Oceane ♡ @QueenEsther
03 November, 11:06
I took 1 pencil eraser size dose of ivermectin this morning at 10am starting today I plan to do this every morning for 1 week to see what happens. Will be sharing my experience and any changes that occur as I go along. 🤍

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Law & Physics @physics171
04 November, 03:45
In response Serah Oceane ♡ to her Publication
Parasite elimination is essential, consuming a diet to keep parasites away (Physical elimination), optimal health matters.

HCQ (Quinine)
Ivermectin
Fenbendazole (222mg)
Urine therapy (aged urine, high in ammonia aged)
Cinchona bark (Quinine)
Grapefruit peals (Quinine)
Black walnut tincture.
Worm wood
Mimosa Pudica
Clove
Diatomaceous Earth
Oil of oregano

Lets not overlook a major elephant in the room about how to eliminate non physical parasites.

Contributing causes.
Low vibes.
Anger
Fear
Depression, Loosh energy
Alcohol
Drugs
Ego
Narcissism
Physical parasites.
Place of employment, Selling your soul for a paycheck
Being handled by dark forces, sexual honey pots, secret societies, voodoo.
Black magic

Anything more contributions?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mental / Emotional Parasites:
(Toxic people in your circle)
Healing makes you realize some people don't deserve to be around you, no matter how much you love them. Unconditional love is not unconditional tolerance of abuse or disrespect. Unconditional love is not unconditional boundaries. 🤍
07:13 AM - Nov 04, 2022

Notice: Undefined variable: text_temp in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/thread/thread.phtml on line 320
Only people mentioned by QueenEsther in this post can reply
Shieldwall Maiden @PatriotChick1022
06 November, 10:09
One of the biggest lessons I learned through all of this! You are preaching straight facts today sister! God Bless You!!!

07 November, 04:45
In response Shieldwall Maiden to her Publication
😊🙏🤍

Law & Physics @physics171
04 November, 08:18
Thank you
So true, informative points> like being around a compulsive liar, pathological liar, deceivers, those that disrespects their own body as well as others, mind games, angry ego energies.
Those faking positive as they use that as control mechanisms, covering up deep pain, hurt, trauma that they refuse to face themselves.
💜

04 November, 08:43

Notice: Undefined variable: text_temp in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 175
You nailed it! Exactly.

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
05 November, 10:11

Notice: Undefined variable: text_temp in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 175